How to start forex trading? - page 2

ricktojohn81:
Hi to all I am newbie here and have a question.I have dealt in stocks but with little success. Forex trading looks lucrative and I have been thinking of starting it but not sure how to go about it. Any suggestions/guidance? Any help/guidance will be appreciated.

IF you are newbie I will suggest first learn forex basics and then open demo account. Once you are well familiar with all transactions open real forex account.

For Forex trading beginners it is very important to learn Forex trading and getting the right education is extremely important.The very best way to learn Forex trading is from a Forex mentor who is a trusted friend or family member. With a reliable mentor you will be able to follow their footsteps for successful trading.

Just read forex ebooks to being familiar with trading term in forex and some basic info needed for forex trading. Then move to forex demo account for practice and after getting sufficient knowledge should go for real account.

I'd also mention that you could follow some journals that people post to sort of see how they deal with the stress and pressures of trading - speaking of, it'd also be wise to learn how your trading emotions work, and how to keep them in check. This seems to be quite a serious part of trading.

imo, the best way to start trading is to open a demo with one of the auto-trading platforms and see how the signals trade and follow.spend some time to get to know the3 environment, choose a broker and they go live. for me the best out is zulutrade - hugeee sellections of both brokers and signals.

metalsguru:
You should open a free account and learn about the way to trade FX first. Read document about fx trading guide. you must learn careful before you start to trade.

Yeah, we can use demo account to start trading and learn about trading further more. In demo trading, we will not get real risk and we can get trading experience that we can use in real trading. But we must remember, that there are differences about demo and real trading, so we have to be careful when trading in real account. Try to start trading using bonus, like the posting bonus, welcome bonus etc.

I will suggest to you, open demo account and test yourself that’s big testing for you here you can observed where you want to improve skill and in addition, you can participate “demo contests & competition

Shawnmichal:
I will suggest to you, open demo account and test yourself that’s big testing for you here you can observed where you want to improve skill and in addition, you can participate “demo contests & competition

Yeah, by using demo account, we can learn trading in practice without any risk and it's very suitable for beginner who are learning trading. But demo account is also useful experienced trader to test their trading strategy before applying it in real trading.

UMOFX IB:
To start forex trading after getting knowledge demo practice plays an important role. In demo you can learn all details of trading if properly pay an attention to its details. They can learn market analysis. working of indicators and risk management techniques by reading articles and apply them on demo accounts . If they had command on these things one day they will be a successful trader .

Yeah, make analysis, working of indicators and risk management techniques are the basics of trading that should be well understood by the trader before trading with real account. If we do not understand the basics of trading, how we can trade well?

uncle gober:
Yep, that's right! The way to learn with minimal risk. Try to invest our time first before we invest our money in our real account

Wise words. It is the first time we invest is time, we use our time to study and understand the forex, only then will we plunge into forex using a real account.

Reason: