Learn Forex - page 4

My best advice for your is find yourself a reputable broker, trial a demo and learn. If you really want to succeed in forex dont mess up in your education. Skip all the indicator/robot nosense and go right to price action, S&R, trendlines, pivot points and maybe even some fundamentals (not all at once of course). Dont let the 2-5 years of searching for the mystical indicator/robot turn into wasted time, but instead actual 2-5 years of knowing now to reach charts. I mean, what can you learn from false arrows and signals? Nothing.

Also learn money management. Risk less than 1% per trade, you must calculate your lot size.

I have a good breakout strategy that works well. Since your new it will take some time for you to understand but it works well. Pm me if your interested in learning it.

Forex is a business that has a very big risk so as to be able to get profit from forex we need to learn forex properly. As we learn forex trading well then we will be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable. we can use to learn forex demo account or by joining forex forum

Reason: