Did you find Forex Boring? - page 6

I never boring with forex, because for me the forex is a lucrative business. with little capital then we've been able to do this business. especially if we have a good trading skills then not boring even profitable forex

Some times I feel bore in forex when market not moves I have to wait for a long time to earn some pips. Overall we can say forex is interesting business. I jump one pair to another to see its movement ,feel good when find trend I wish . I can do trading at my own will in forex.

I feel bore but when I see the results of constant trading my boredom eradicates.

if we use the time off to refresh the mind then forex will not be boring and we do not need to be in front of the chart. continues to be in front of the chart will only make us bored with forex therefore we need to be able to use SL and TP so our trading not boring

As for me Forex is a good addition to my full-time job, I am also working in the financial sector, so it was not too difficult for me to understand the trading system. So for me it is not so boring, it is interesting, otherwise, I would admit that my life is boring).

when I was bored with forex then I would leave trading for a moment. because it is dangerous if we are bored trading, then we will not be able to get the the maximum trading. In forex trading, the psychology is very important. So do not let us trade in a state of bored

there are times when we are experiencing boredom in trading, for that we need to be able to minimize boredom trading. We can take advantage of free time for holiday to refresh the mind. And when trading, do not be in front of the chart. Trading does not have to always be in front of chart

Trading excitement is something that a newbie trader feels a lot in his starting career days. But when trading becomes profitable it becomes boring. As profitable trading in done mainly on longer time frames so the excitement part vanishes in such form of trading.

we will not feel bored with the forex if we continue to improve the skills of good trading. So that we are able to generate profits in forex. And do not be in front of the chart continuously so we will not get bored with forex.

I only find forex trading boring when I trade on higher time frames, as there isn't any excitement in such time frames. For thrill I often take part in demo contests but had bad luck in winning them.

Reason: