Is forex robot predictable?

i have heard of a software call forex robot, that its capable of trading for you when you are not there,also programmed to know the right time of buying and selling.

how true is this?

Yes, Forex Robot can do trading in your absence. You can set your criteria according to your requirements and robot follow that. Forex robot is for automated trading.

Fully automatic robots may be dangerous and blow your account . They cannot be relied upon. Manual keep watch is always required. The one I use is semi-automatic and has amazing results.. Here is one of my recent prediction for USDCAD and AUDUSD. IT is called MATA. more is available at my blog. ForexMATA | The Science of FOREX

Files:
techa52.gif  13 kb
techa56.gif  52 kb

A forex robot is a piece of automated forex trading software that automates trading decisions. The most popular robots for retail traders are built around the Metatrader platform. These robots run on metatrader as "expert advisers" and they can do anything from giving you a signal to place a trade, to placing and managing the trade for you automatically. More info can be found at here: Forex Trading Robot - Forex - Investopedia

Jack Francisco:
i have heard of a software call forex robot, that its capable of trading for you when you are not there,also programmed to know the right time of buying and selling.

how true is this?

Google search it and you will find so many.... But non of them is guaranteed to be successful...or profitable.

Forex robots can trade the markets effectively especially when the right settings are set. Not all robots can be effective, only a very small percentage of them can be trusted.

Generally it is not advisable to depend wholely on forex robots. You can use them as supplements to your trading and avoid using them during news releases.

Newbies should consider learning how to trade manually first before using robots. With proper knowledge, they can handle robots well.

Never trust an Automatic robot... Semi automatics ( In other words Indicators are less risky than the automatic robots) I Use semi automatic to predict the market.. You see my predictions,.. they are just perfect. Check this recent prediction below...

Files:
techa72.gif  49 kb

all of you are right from your point of perspective. i still prefer manual trading with the use of some custom indicators rather than fully going robot trading. i just don't feel comfortable with using robots especially when they don't prove to be 100% reliable.

ssdbsnl1:
Never trust an Automatic robot... Semi automatics ( In other words Indicators are less risky than the automatic robots) I Use semi automatic to predict the market.. You see my predictions,.. they are just perfect. Check this recent prediction below...

Good prediction... but don't see anything different from a moving average plot in you image!

Jack Francisco:

how true is this?

Ain't nothing special about a "forex robot". You can write your own robot. Take for example. a very simple moving average. Goes up, you buy; goes down, you sell. Write a simple indicator to do this Voila! you've got yourself a robot! Make it fancy by adding routines to determine which of the "ups" or "downs" you really want to trade, what time of day or night you want to trade, how much risk per trade, etc... you get the drift! That's forex robot for you.

Yes now a days you can run your business by robots because many types of softwares or robots are available in markets.It can be prove better for those who can not run there business for not having knowledge about Forex.But it too much costly and small business trader can not afford this.Instead of robots you should trade manually because by manually trade your knowledge,experience and skills improve and it has no cost.

Reason: