Part time trader's

I have a habit to present results with proof, even live proof of my work on forex. Whatever I present here I show the live proof. I started to post MATA charts some 10 months back. Then I started to post AID charts almost 5 months back. Almost all of the charts had some projection so that you can verify it live. In this series I was working on to find the best scalping method.Ultimately it has passed all the tests. I tested this method for almost 2 years on different pairs. This method proved to be best method (in my view) ever. For the proof I have posted the test results below. As per my test this method is infallible. The beauty of this method is that you don’t need to be a master of Technical or Fundamental Analysis. It is based on a single trick. It needs only 10 minutes to learn this method. In fact it has no literature to read. It is as simple as ABC. In the results shown below you can verify it yourself. The results are recent and you can verify them using recent charts of the pairs traded. If I tell you this method, you would say that, yes, there is no need to study anything for scalping. Still, if you don’t believe I will send the full details of the account shown belo

Part Time Traders Quick Scalping Strategy | ForexMATA

ssdbsnl1:
I have a habit to present results with proof, even live proof of my work on forex. Whatever I present here I show the live proof. I started to post MATA charts some 10 months back. Then I started to post AID charts almost 5 months back. Almost all of the charts had some projection so that you can verify it live. In this series I was working on to find the best scalping method.Ultimately it has passed all the tests. I tested this method for almost 2 years on different pairs. This method proved to be best method (in my view) ever. For the proof I have posted the test results below. As per my test this method is infallible. The beauty of this method is that you don’t need to be a master of Technical or Fundamental Analysis. It is based on a single trick. It needs only 10 minutes to learn this method. In fact it has no literature to read. It is as simple as ABC. In the results shown below you can verify it yourself. The results are recent and you can verify them using recent charts of the pairs traded. If I tell you this method, you would say that, yes, there is no need to study anything for scalping. Still, if you don’t believe I will send the full details of the account shown belo Part Time Traders Quick Scalping Strategy | ForexMATA Contact: raghu_dankal@yahoo.co.in

Check last week's AID forex projections and verify.

ssdbsnl1:
I have a habit to present results with proof, even live proof of my work on forex. Whatever I present here I show the live proof. I started to post MATA charts some 10 months back. Then I started to post AID charts almost 5 months back. Almost all of the charts had some projection so that you can verify it live. In this series I was working on to find the best scalping method.Ultimately it has passed all the tests. I tested this method for almost 2 years on different pairs. This method proved to be best method (in my view) ever. For the proof I have posted the test results below. As per my test this method is infallible. The beauty of this method is that you don’t need to be a master of Technical or Fundamental Analysis. It is based on a single trick. It needs only 10 minutes to learn this method. In fact it has no literature to read. It is as simple as ABC. In the results shown below you can verify it yourself. The results are recent and you can verify them using recent charts of the pairs traded. If I tell you this method, you would say that, yes, there is no need to study anything for scalping. Still, if you don’t believe I will send the full details of the account shown beloPart Time Traders Quick Scalping Strategy | ForexMATAContact: raghu_dankal@yahoo.co.in

seems like you are trying to sell your indicator, well, indicator may work well, however, still done to the trader. if they able to do the trade or not...

How much are you selling the indicator?

Reason: