What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 59

Zhunko:

After a lot of persistent suggestions from the Metakvots, I registered there... To see what, why and why.

It turns out you can only publish one file, and that's only *.EX4 or *.EX5. Why?! What if the product consists of several modules? Why DLL's are not allowed?

Because you can put everything in one file. In mql5 there is this possibility, and soon there will be in mql4 as well (for example, to store files of called indicators in resources of Expert Advisor).

Dll is not allowed for security reasons.

And here it said there would be happiness, today a quarter and no happiness https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/146025/page52#828372

EconModel:
How do I get rid of interface 8? I'd like to get rid of interface 7.

I don't know what was in seven, I skipped over it.

And of the octagonal interface only this "Metro", which is instead of the desktop. So it is not necessary to disable it - if you work with desktop (switch to it in one click), then the wind to the underground itself does not return. Except once after startup (can't remember, I rarely reboot).

The rest is familiar and convenient. Works fast, doesn't crush me with intelligence.

I, however, didn't complain about Vista either (I will probably be thrown with tomatoes here too). Maybe I just have my hands in the right place...?

Shai:

"A product cannot change its price and its status from paid to free and vice versa once it has been published on the Market"

Unless this is an addition specifically for 4Rock Market, it's not entirely true.

You can change the price, but not through the interface (by yourself), but through a request to a moderator.

This is so that there are no changes 25 times a day, and that they are justified, as far as I understand it.

Urain:

Dll is not allowed for security reasons.

I understand this security in my own way: it is security from all mathematical algorithms, all used mathematics should be implemented in Expert Advisor (indicator). For example, there are a lot of people working with NS or Fourier. So what?

Not to mention the econometrics.

It follows that the most primitive algorithms can be sold in the Market, but no indicators.

Moreover. What do meta-quotes have to do with the security of the product being sold? Are they from the police or the FBI? One man sells, the other man buys. The seller bears the responsibility, the buyer bears the risk. There's no need for imposed services. It's enough to take passport details. Are there any other online shops that charge their sellers with passport details? I buy often and have never come across one.

This is what "security" and the ban on DLLs is all about.

Urain:

1. Because it is possible to cram everything into one file, there are possibilities in mql5,

2. mql4 will also be available soon (for example, to store the files of called indicators in the resources of Expert Advisor).

3. dlls are not allowed for security reasons.

1. What for? For example, my complex that saves and displays ticks consists of an Expert Advisor, a script, an indicator and some DLLs of my own. How may I use it all in one file and keep it working?

2. it will only be available soon and I have a request to do it right now before I start it.

3. Are system ones banned too? They can do the same thing as your own, in terms of danger.

Zhunko:

1. Why? For example, my complex that saves and displays ticks consists of Expert Advisor, script, indicator and several DLLs of my own. How to fit it all into one file and keep it all working.

2. it will only be available soon and I have a request to do it right now before I start it.

3. Are the system ones prohibited too? They can do the same thing as your own, in terms of danger.

1. A script is a one-time runnable program, it is quite possible to wrap it into a function and embed it in an EA. There are problems with dll, if it is not outside the sandbox, you can probably rewrite it as a bible or inluder.

2. And until the new mql4 is released the market will not be launched.

3. And system dlls, too, Renat replied a long time ago, that you can write Trojans on system dlls too.

Urain:

1. A script is a one-time runtime program, it could well be wrapped in a function and embedded in an EA. There are problems with dll, if it's not out of the sandbox it can probably be rewritten as a bible or inluder.

2. And until the new mql4 is released the market will not be launched.

3. And the system ones, Renat answered long ago that it is possible to write trojans on the system dll too.

And that's bad. because all the graphics collapse. But if they make internal mouse events and UI semblances - we can live. and they also promised to make built-in http exchange functions \access

VOLDEMAR:
This one said it was going to be happy, today it's Thursday and there's no happy https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/146025/page52#828372
New releases are usually posted on Fridays.

Urain:

1. A script is a one-time runtime program, it could well be wrapped in a function and embedded in an EA. Problems with dll, if it's not out of the sandbox it can probably be rewritten as a bible or inluder.

And until the new mql4 will not be available, the market will not start.

3. And the system ones too, Renat answered long ago that it's possible to write trojans on system dlls too.

1. It won't work that way. I use multithreading. Expert Advisor and script work in parallel threads and do not interfere with each other.

2. This is how the Metacquotes are asked to be filled before opening.

3. this market is rubbish. We have to delete from it.

Reason: