My Simple Journal

I am trading a system utilizing statistical arbitrage. There are several factors in selecting the pairs to trade which is key.

As of a couple days ago, I entered my first trade and did quite well for a few pips. Yesterday I opened a series of trades forming a basket and at the moment, I'm riding on 796 pips.........

796 pips is a good figure. It is very important to select a good trading currency pair because success in forex trading also depends on selection of trading pairs.

I absolutely agree...the system I trade automates the pair selection process and it can be found in the myfxbook comments.

In terms of the week....so far I've banked 1200 pips with an open DD going into the weekend at -301 pips.

The market is retracing because of Friday reversals as intraday traders close out their positions.

Back on track, up +709 pips

X.Oden:
I absolutely agree...the system I trade automates the pair selection process and it can be found in the myfxbook comments. In terms of the week....so far I've banked 1200 pips with an open DD going into the weekend at -301 pips. The market is retracing because of Friday reversals as intraday traders close out their positions.

While this subjectFREE MOVIES ONLINE

can be very touchyno. 1 matrimonial site in the world

for most people, my opinion is thatjobs in pakistan

there has to be a middle or common ground that weno.1 software house in the world

all can find. I do appreciate Free Legal Advice

that youve added Jobs in Pakistan

relevant and Graphic Designing

intelligentFree articles

commentary herethoughonline classifieds

.Thank you!

There's actually alot of discussion about this system on this forum....alot of people are having success with it..

StatArb Pro

There's a pretty good discussion about the strategy here:

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=5989.0

Well I just closed GBPUSD and EURSEK for 936 pips. Didn't make a whole lot though oddly first because I was trading small lots, but also because the EURSEK value is not very high dollar wise...

Still have about +200 pips in open position however...

I entered another pair earlier today:

Long EURSEK

Short USDCAD