Fill the Gaps with Guts!

Getting idea on FX forum I Google the Internet for Gaps strategies and put together a PDF which will be very useful for those who seek the truth.

DepositFiles

If anybody has more Gaps indicators or constructive ideas on Gaps please, feel free to express yourself.

Enjoy Hermes

Gaps are excellent opportunity because no brain trades. Mondays worst for trading gaps but Tue, Wedn, and Thu are excellent. Friday only down gaps. Important, not to trade gaps over 50 pips, can take long time to fill up. Good help RSI indicator. Good idea to trade only half (50%) of the gap to be sure. E.g gap 40 pips put TP for 20 pips. SL x 2 the gap would be 80 pips. Successful strategy is to enter the gap with no SL or TP and close it before end of market hours without expectation. You would be more times lucky than sorry. Best enter on open of new candle.

Gaps are vacuums which will eventually fill up.

There is a good software for gaps but only for stocks! Would be good to have one also for Forex.

Cheers Hermes

Another Sunday gap masterpiece: DepositFiles

Hermes

hermes777, I am searching information about "How Gap happen in forex trading". If there is any website that explains it in detail then please share here. It will be great help for me.

Paul75:
hermes777, I am searching information about "How Gap happen in forex trading". If there is any website that explains it in detail then please share here. It will be great help for me.

how gap happen open market?

here is only way that would happen.

during off market time, either a group trader, or big banks. that fear of one currency over the weekend. so either buy or sell a lot at one time that make the gap.

another reason, like when you see jpy pair one day when the uj price want below 74 yens and that has gap, because what I heard is one Japan group who think it is time to transfer the money back to Japan to do investment. so at that time just have a big bar showed. if that is happen in week day that would have gap for 300 pips plus it was form 78 yens for $1 usd

I think that gaps are artificial machinations by the big players and market makers. For them it is like Chess playing. Mostly balancing the equity for their advantage. We can get also a little from that game like when you throw a bone to the dog.

It is so secure game that you could play it Martingale progression.

Hermes

Reason: