FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 380

LidiyaGavrilova:

People every word is material and there will have to be an answer for everything.In general, it is better to talk about forex.

Go ahead)

Sdimm:

I agree, namesake, you should come here with a clear mind and hide your anger. Only then the dialogue will get better.
Well, I think people here are already mentally tough, try looking when the trend is going the wrong way.... ))))

yuriy_alhi:
Well I think people here are already out of their minds, try watching when the trend is going the wrong way.... the last of their hair would have been torn out ))))
It's probably the "pictures" that are the end of forex. That is why it is so important. They say so many comments a day and it's unimaginable to be in the market. Can you imagine a chess player playing a game with his opponent and commenting all the time, I do not. And Puppet is a serious opponent.

My thoughts:

I did not like the closing of the week, namely the fact that it closed under the concrete slab (Fig H4), I was hoping it would break through.

If it breaks the lower boundary of the channel (Fig. H4), it may go to the break, thus making a triple divergence (Fig. Daily).

If it rises, the potential is up to the upper boundary of the main channel (Fig. Daily), about 1.2700.

Sta2066:
The "pictures" are probably the end all of forex. That's why it's so important. So many comments a day and being in the market is unimaginable. Can you imagine a chess player playing a game with his opponent and constantly issuing comments, engaging in skirmishes, I can't. And Puppet is a serious opponent.

One does not preclude the other imho. You do not have to monitor every minute and figure out the schedule.

But I wonder if there are many people here who make their money on forex, not at the lathe, and get into charts to the detriment of their main job.

yuriy_alhi:
But I wonder if there are many people here who make their money on forex and not at the lathe, and who get into charts to the detriment of their main job.

I've always wondered why people ask such questions. Do you have doubts that you can make money on forex or what?

yuriy_alhi:
Well I think people here are already out of their minds, try watching when the trend is going the wrong way.... the last of their hair would have been torn out ))))

I don't doubt it, nerves do not regenerate so save them for trading rather than getting upset about nothing ))))

Kitsan:

My thoughts:

I did not like the closing of the week, namely the fact that it closed under the concrete slab (Fig H4), I was hoping it would break through.

If it breaks the lower boundary of the channel (Fig. H4), it may go to the break, thus making a triple divergence (Fig. Daily).

If it rises, the potential is up to the upper boundary of the main channel (Fig. Daily), about 1.2700.

resistance :D like the definition

Kitsan:

My thoughts:

Dimych is a newsy pair, so it is possible to guess where it will go only by fundamentals coming out over the weekend, rating changes, bond placements, bailout fund manipulations etc. Lately it seems that the herd is being driven, and the postukh himself does not know where to drive it, downwards - to lose a scapegoat or a strong rival - yevro, upwards is also not profitable in the run-up to elections to show their weakness ... imho of course...
Reason: