Demo Trading Contests & your experience - page 4

Ray7:
It's a pity. I hope to win one day. And decided to use this promotion.

Yeah, but can't win contest is not a problem for me. The most important think, i can hone my trading skill and make it be more better so i can make profit consistently when trading in real with my account.

anyone have any trying " Trader Of The Month " Contest from Armada Markets ?

lollabun:
anyone have any trying " Trader Of The Month " Contest from Armada Markets ?

Not yet. Now, i'm taking part in demo contest from InstaForex.

UMOFX IB:
I took part in demo contest twice. it was a nice experiments. I learn many things. Where my account management improve. I use my best skills to compete others. Although i can not win contest but it give me a valuable experience. in healthy competition without using my own amount in trading.

Yep, participate in contests demo is fun. I also already several times participated in contest demo from InstaForex, although not yet never been win, but i could learn from experience which my get the. And this helped me when trading with real account.

It is right that husge number of participands is there in demo contest . new traders do not folow instruxctions . But it is a chance to work in competition with managed trading. We act upon certain conditions and show our best . I once took part in contest . it was a nice experience.

Master Forex IB:
It is right that husge number of participands is there in demo contest . new traders do not folow instruxctions . But it is a chance to work in competition with managed trading. We act upon certain conditions and show our best . I once took part in contest . it was a nice experience.

I also know it, many of the participants who take part the contest demo, probably due to an interesting prize could we get if we could win the contest trading. I also take part in demo contest from InstaForex several times, but I've never won, but I get more valuable think, it's trading experience.

contest is very useful for traders. Because the contest so we can train our trading skills well. So we will more good trading again. for that I tried follow contest demo of instaforex . With the contest demo so I can train a trading skills

experience follow contest is very good for enhancing our trade. because with the experience follow contest so we could get a valuable lesson for our trading. And it is very good for the future development of our trading

yes, I think it is very useful demo contest for traders, because the demo contest then we can get the maximum results for the trading, traders who want to be successful then it must follow that contest demo so trading skills can be increased

Of course, and could be an inspiration for other traders as well.

Reason: