How To Choose A FOREX Broker - page 4

in choosing a broker should be with a cool mind. Do not choose a broker in an emotional state. Because the broker can affect the results of our trading. so we need to be more selective in choosing a broker. we can use the demo account for choosing a broker. By doing so we are able to trade with a maximum

There a lot forex broker available competing to gain head in the forex industry each offers almost the same features with its advantages. In choosing a broker you need to determine what attribute you are looking for. So you need to find a broker that meets your trading style. One of the important aspect of a broker is a reliable trading platform and the brokers reputation.

we should be more selective in choosing a broker. because many brokers on the internet but not all brokers can we trust. For that we need to test the first broker that will be used for trading. So we will be able to trade with maximal if we had chosen the right broker

choosing a broker we have to do it carefully. because the broker can make a success for us, by choosing a very good broker then we are able to trade with maximal. so we will be able to maximum results. for more the safe, we can testing the broker before we trade in the broker

choose a forex broker should be done with caution because of the forex broker is important for the ongoing success of our trading. to choose a broker that is very convenient to trade we will be able to trade with maximal. for now I prefer to trade in instaforex

Paul75:
There are some points that can help to choose a good broker: 1. Regulation means broker is regulated or not2. Customer support3. Payment withdraw policies4. leverage5. Your requirements and services offered by them

I agree with your list here, but I think being regulated or not should not deter us from using a broker, since regulation hasn't done to solve the problems we are having in the market with brokers. But there if they are regulated, it an advantage.

Another thing that can help is checking review sites.

we must consider many things in choosing a broker. because good broker will provide success for our trading, therefore we need to continue to test the broker in advance so that we will get the right broker. we can use a demo account to test a broker

we must choose a broker with caution due to the current lot of brokers who scam. carefully we will find a broker that is convenient for trading. then we will be able to trade with the maximum

just choose what u think is good for u, like my broker <...>, they give me a good facility and big bonus, so i think i comfortable with my broker.

josbus:
just choose what u think is good for u, like my broker <...>, they give me a good facility and big bonus, so i think i comfortable with my broker.

Good promos and great service would likely to be reference for traders to choose their brokers.

For me, I got my scalping trading comfortable with <...> because their order execution time is really fast (20ms per order)

Reason: