Choosing the right Forex Broker - page 9

choosing the right broker is important in forex trading this, because by choosing the right broker will allow us to trade with the maximum. we can use a demo account to be able to choose the right broker to see us in the broker-quality trading it so it will provide maximum results for the trading

The process of selecting a forex broker is one of the most crucial decisions you will ever make, at least throughout your forex career. I would recommend Investex Forex broker and you can enjoy 30% first deposit with Investex too.

I think another thing that can assist trader is the bonus offered by the broker, especially a bonus with the following features;

It is available to any trader

It can be withdrawn at any time

Can be used on multiple accounts.

For instance my broker launched recently a 500% bonus promotion that I find appealing! I think with something like this if viable , can be of help to a trader, especially newbies.

Specifically, forums are an excellent way to choose the broker of your choice since they allow you to engage with other traders and learn about the best broker for you. Doing some research can undoubtedly assist newcomers in finding the best broker.

Timothy Henry #:
Specifically, forums are an excellent way to choose the broker of your choice since they allow you to engage with other traders and learn about the best broker for you. Doing some research can undoubtedly assist newcomers in finding the best broker.
But not here, see: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/446683
Broker selection
Broker selection
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes (MQ) is NOT a broker nor does it provide any financial, investment, brokerage, trading or data feed services, nor is it involved in any...

I'm a newbie and have been trading in a demo account. I will be trading live soon, and I'm not sure what to look for in a good broker. Any suggestions?

briancaster #:
I'm a newbie and have been trading in a demo account. I will be trading live soon, and I'm not sure what to look for in a good broker. Any suggestions?

look at this thread:

Reason: