I am Absolute beginer here in forex trading? Need your Advice

What rules to be followed in forex trading to get always profits. I want to make forex trading as my full time work.

Did you learn forex from forex teacher, forex books, Videos, forex webinars etc. Please share your trading journey.

What do you think is the best & profitable pair to trade?

Jack Francisco:
What rules to be followed in forex trading to get always profits. I want to make forex trading as my full time work.Did you learn forex from forex teacher, forex books, Videos, forex webinars etc. Please share your trading journey.What do you think is the best & profitable pair to trade?

We learned from all of this.

And the best learning is loosig your own money in Crappy Systems. Sorry but if u can do this as a full time Job for ur own you should have more than 2 Years exerise and much money around 100000 would be Ok to trade with. Only then u can be so Profitabel to spend your life with without to get poor in short time 1% risk each trade.

i dont think anybody would help u this way. Do it your own.

Learning lerning lerning lerning ... reading reading....

Jack Francisco:
What rules to be followed in forex trading to get always profits. I want to make forex trading as my full time work. Did you learn forex from forex teacher, forex books, Videos, forex webinars etc. Please share your trading journey. What do you think is the best & profitable pair to trade?

Start with Euro/Dollar - USD/JPY

Time will make you learn every thing but do have some trading lessons.You can look videos at youtube or register for online training classes https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.fxdialogue.com/online-forex-classes

My trading journey is full of fun - Many profits , many losses but all I have learn is "Patience make you rich, Emotions make you poor"

If some one will tell you any rule to make always do tell me as well - It would be just crap , forex trading is loosing and making money - Its a business , if you will do like a business you will make money otherwise

I prefer to Forex trading Australia, an educational forex website for learning forex trading and EUR/USD is the my best trading pair.

Hi there,

I'm planning to start trading with zulu trade with $500..

I need some suggestion for the setting.

This is what I'm planning to set, what do you think:

lot : mini, 0.5 lot to trade

I follow 1 signal provider with 2 max OP

SL max: 50 pips

I've reviewed the Signal provider and they have like 10 pips take profit each trade, thats why I think it's safe to trade this way.

What do you think guys?

Jack Francisco:
Hi there,I'm planning to start trading with zulu trade with $500..I need some suggestion for the setting.This is what I'm planning to set, what do you think:lot : mini, 0.5 lot to tradeI follow 1 signal provider with 2 max OPSL max: 50 pipsI've reviewed the Signal provider and they have like 10 pips take profit each trade, thats why I think it's safe to trade this way.What do you think guys?

Let it be. Just test Zulutrade one Month free in Demo Mode. And you will understand. And the Demo is not live in Live orders will be missed or executed to late ... etc . Zulutrade is a good Idea but it dont work as they promised. Just for them and for ur Broker ;-)

Go to BabyPips and learn how much you can. Be a sponge! Always test your knowledge on demo first.

Hermes

I tested a system that i found in wwi forum, it's VFX SYSTEM , it seems simple and profitable

Careful all the VFX SYSTEM is a SCAM composed of the MBFX Indicator and the Vo(s)tro indicator found freely on the net. Google this system and read about the scam especially in DonnaForex. Careful he wants to rip you off of $160!!!

I prefer trading with ECN brokers. Try demo accs with Alpari UK (Currenex), Exness etc. I have the real one and I'm too much satisfied.

For a novice trader it is necessary to study the general information about the Forex market. Many companies propose to their traders free traders contests participation where newcomers can develop their own trading strategies and obtain necessary skills and experience. Try to predict the Forex market trend and trace how real-time news influence the Forex movement.

Reason: