I am Absolute beginer here in forex trading? Need your Advice - page 3

Jack Francisco:
What rules to be followed in forex trading to get always profits. I want to make forex trading as my full time work.Did you learn forex from forex teacher, forex books, Videos, forex webinars etc. Please share your trading journey.What do you think is the best & profitable pair to trade?

Its takes a very long time to master the art of trading. Only the patient ones succeed in this business. During this long period, you are definitely going to lose some cash, but if you persist, you will break through. All the above you've mentioned are good ways to learn forex. I wouldn't spare any.

I start forex a few years ago. I know the forex from my friend. Then I started to learn forex trading through books, e-books, internet, etc.. After that, I tried to learn trading in a demo account. After a few months I was trying to learn trading trading real account using bonus posts.

Forex is attractive and interesting business . You need not to get any burden on mind. If you learn all basics before starting it then demo will give you knowledge about practical trading. after it you will know how to manage

Advice for newbie will is to try trading on a demo account first because the demo account will allow us to trade with the maximum and therefore we need to use a demo account well and we can start trading using small capital or by posting bonus

Reason: