FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1867

Server Muradasilov:

Pick a trading strategy, there are many videos with strategies, find the right one, experiment, improve, combine, etc.

I have a stochastic.

denniss:
I can also Skype for money.
Great ... just whoever said you immediately react)) And it shows your uncertainty in your chosen strategy ... Next was a suggestion ... And how will you teach ... if there is such uncertainty ... I wonder ...

denniss:
I have a stochastic.
"Play around" with the stochastic with a small lot on M1, "peeking" at M5 and M15 to see how and why.

denniss:
I have a stochastic.
Well, let it be so, if you have been making consistent profits with stochastics for years, I can only be happy for you. Welcome to the club of traders who earn on other systems. Make some predictions on stochastics.

charter:

All indicators show correctly, but the market/price has no idea that it should behave according to the indicator readings.

One indicator alone is not at all sufficient to predict the direction of a chart.

There!

Golden words

My working chart looks like this roughly:

lactone:

There!

Golden words.

My work schedule looks something like this

Your number of indicators is not enough either, any number of indicators at all is not enough...

Well, the wolfie is coming to an end, anyone with spare cash will have a present by New Year's Eve:

Alexander Bereznyak:
Your number of indicators is not enough, any number of indicators is not enough...

I understand, but I'm just learning, getting to grips with "zen", so to speak.

Great traders also started with a small number of

azfaraon:
Great. Whoever said that, you're just reacting.) It shows your insecurity about your strategy... Next, a suggestion... How will you teach if you're so insecure... I wonder...
I'm not resuscitating in any way. It's just that you're offering to pay me money. And how do I know how you trade?

charter:
"Play" the stochastic with a small lot on M1, "peeking" at M5 and M15 to see how and why.
Thanks.
Reason: