Are you agree Trading in commodities right way of your futures planning?

If you want to trade in commodities, the first thing that you would need to do is to find a trustworthy broker firm. You may consider trading in commodities on your own, but the fact is like most other securities, trading in commodities is full of risk.Provide some tips that may be helpful your planning.

1 Opening an account to reliable firm

2 Tell you basics

3 how overcome of risk management

4 Free market research

I prefer forex trading over commodities trading. However the tips given by you also applied in forex trading. There are some reliable forex brokers in forex like AVAFX, Oanda, etoro, FXCM etc. but I am trading with avafx.

As for me there are different trading tips for every trader from reliable broker to rebate project advantages. One thinks that commodity trading is one of the best way to earn absolute profit, another convinces that currency pairs selling is the key factor for succesful trading. It is perfect that Forex gives us a great opportunity to choose what to sell and buy.

There is high risk in commodity trading as well just like forex or stock trading. Although number of traders are trading commodity. I am agree with you Adityaa for the shared points.

Paul75:
I prefer forex trading over commodities trading. However the tips given by you also applied in forex trading. There are some reliable forex brokers in forex like AVAFX, Oanda, etoro, FXCM etc. but I am trading with avafx.

I've tried to trade in commodities, it's not so interesting than trade in currency pairs. every weeks i can gain about $120 fro lite forex, i like this broker because they are fair and honest broker..

AmariFX 2014 competition is going live on the Sunday 2nd February 2014. All applications need to be completed by Friday 31st January 2014.*

Hi, Adityaa

I'm agree with your 4 objects about commodities trading. Thanks for sharing knowledge.

Reason: