Best strategy for a beginner? - page 4

CortneyWilliams:
Hi, I only started trading in Forex and I've only used stop loss and take profit risk management options.I've not really used a known Forex strategy. So, I was wondering what's the best strategy for a beginner? Something that is simple and easy to understand.Regards,Cortney

Hello i think the first thing you should to do when come in Forex is learn about strategy. This is what the almost all the new people in this area feel confused, but do not. But do not worry I'll help you for that, I will give you one free strategy, go to the website under my signature and download it. This strategy is based on the price action, it is very simple and easy to appl, even if you are a beginner. I'm excited to help you, please visit my website and remember to comment below

CortneyWilliams:
Hi, I only started trading in Forex and I've only used stop loss and take profit risk management options.I've not really used a known Forex strategy. So, I was wondering what's the best strategy for a beginner? Something that is simple and easy to understand.Regards,Cortney

You can check for you broker offer at this question, it will really be helpful. Brokers offer and allow different strategy in way!

i think that there is no best forex strategy. There is no strategy that can get a 100% profit. It all depends on us. No matter how good our trading strategy, it will not succeed if we do not have discipline, good psychology and good money management.

I think there’s no exact strategy for a beginner, just some steps to take into consideration. I’ll bring my own example. When I was new to trading, I first started reading different forex tutorials, then I opened a demo account and begin trading. Demo accounts helped me a lot to enlarge my knowledge and trading skills. I guess that’s all for the beginner to start. Then of course he will feel when is the right time to open a real account and find a reliable brok

Akriti:
I think there’s no exact strategy for a beginner, just some steps to take into consideration. I’ll bring my own example. When I was new to trading, I first started reading different forex tutorials, then I opened a demo account and begin trading. Demo accounts helped me a lot to enlarge my knowledge and trading skills. I guess that’s all fr the beginner to start. Then of course he will feel when is the right time to open a real account and find a reliable brok

No body can get 1005vprofit from any strategy so we have tomake strategy to get profits not all the time. Ratio of profit should be more than loss then a trader will be a profitable trader . All the time success is impossible in forex . I do not depend on any specific strategy I have to change it time to time.

The forex market movement can not be predicted exactly even though only 30 seconds ahead, because of that there's no best strategy in forex, all depends on tradernya, because success in forex is not only dependent on the strategy alone but many other factors are influential. For beginners, it is advisable start forex business with a demo account , after quite familiar with forex, followed by a real account but preferably with a mini account, because the mini account requires a relatively small capital, like the mini account in galleass where the minimum deposit is only $ 5.

Forex market movements are not predictable with exactly 100%. With a good analysis so we have an idea which direction the market moves occur. So that the decisions we make will be right.

The best strategy is the one that fits your risk tolerance, amount of time that you wish to trade, and is one that you have tested out thoroughly in a demo/test environment. You never want to put a new strategy or approach up to the scrutiny of real market conditions.

When you are confident and know that your approach WORKS at a high percentage winning rate, then and only then should a deposit be made.

Best strategy is to trade with low risk .Never loose your patience , it is a key to success. When you are having patience you will think logically not emotionally as well as your analysis will be good to find trend.

Reason: