What are you doing back here EL Cid? I thought we ran you off two months ago... If you start with the insults again we will have to go back into the file vault for more past blunders and bone head decisions you have made...
This time I will find the new forum you are parking your sorry ass at and roast you there. One more insult on this forum and it is on again.
Hm, about topic subject:
to improve my trading i do next three things:
- examine different charts with different time-frames of one currency (or pair)
- read economic calendar
- try to control myself and not change my decision while i'm IN market
Thanks for your information. It could be helpful for the traders and especially for the starters because they don't have good idea of market. According to me, the three main things to trade forex successfully is the trading knowledge, practice and experience.
Review my records and lessons from then
Read a book about trading
Understand how process works
1. Being updated with latest market trend
2. Go for backtesting monthly
3. Test new strategy on demo account first.
No way Bohica, that's delusional noise. 1/ Have a good system or strategy (like WTS or FX Sane) 2/ Stick to the rules! 3/ Have $10,000 live equity account but trade micro! 4/ Don't get greedy, emotional or scared! 5/ Keep your losses small and let the winnings ride. That's it!
If you trade long TFs like Daily charts or swing you need to know only when the Armageddon comes.
P.S. Do not trade on Friday 13, 2012 Market crash prediction by Mike Lombardi.
Hi hermes, Can you share source from where you get info about Market crash?
From Michael Lombardi Publishing. Paid membership but mostly information for stock markets. I already erased it.
1: master your system day and night..there are no bad system, there are just bad trader..
2: people say dont be greedy but i say..control your greed and utilize it in trending market..
3: Plan your trade and do compounding..actually you just need 25-50 pips per-day..
1) don't trade in sideway market
2) always check major trend before enter into your trade
3) and if u r trading in 5 min charts plz be careful dnt sell in up trend direction and dnt buy in downtrend direction