1. trust your indicator (I lost because i did not trust them)
2. wait for your chance.
3. enter when your system told you to.
Note: either I closed trade too early or did not trust indicator show trend is reverse.
1. Post and read charts daily ??? (true only for stock trading)
2. Read the News daily - Important!
3. Follow and study experts ??? (they all lie because work for them who pay them - prostitutes?)
Read chart thoroughly before you enter a trade (currency meters are help)
Read economical calendar (FF) before starting a trading day.
Follow nobody only your demo tested proven systems - stick with the strategy no matter what result!
Keep the losses small and let the winnings ride.
Keep SL's reasonable, not too small or too big.
Trade emotions free, put your greed in freezer (not wife!).
If you are new to Forex start micro!
There is much more to it, enough for an eBook.
Hello every,You all shared very nice ideas and thoughts,so According to my personal view the Bochia's shared tool is also very useful for tracing the trade market,so I also want to share 3 things to improve the trading.
1. live trading
2. live trading
3. live trading
I agree with Mr:landlord
so thanks for sharing such nice thoughts .
a) Ask for advices from experts.
b) Study about live trading.
c) Stick to a proper plan with restrictions until you establish.
The following top 3 things I do to improve my trading:
1. Follow latest market trends
2. Updated with latest market news
3. Use risk and money management tips.
• Mastered an effective trading strategy like price action
• Has a Forex trading plan and uses it
• Focuses on risk management and on controlling risk on every trade
1. Keep to your rules
2. Always be aware of news
3. Take your profits when they are there dont get greedy
Dedication, co-operation and creations.