Trading for a living! - page 9

Thanks for the information given above. Its really true that to trade Forex successfully, is not an easy task and especially for the beginners because they don't have good experience of trading but the aim of all the traders are to achieve the trading for a living. Its a fact that amongst all the traders, only few of them gets success and rest of them gets fail.

bossxero:
According to me, most who trade for a living does not scalp the market as we say, they usually trade on higher timeframes from H4 and over. You will be amazed how the simplest system works perfectly on higher timeframes. Most who trade for a living are therfore position traders.

Most losers are those who sit and keep staring at the monitor for hours and hours thinking that they would make their first million next week. They are always looking for a system to catch each and every move. A totally false perception...

Just try even the simplest systems on the H4 and see for yourself how at the end you are able to come up with some pips. Try using MA crosses, stochastics, adx, pivots, all of these work great of higher timeframes. Thats my two pips

All the best.

me agree with you. great! previously I am a scalper, and got too many losses. Finally I tried using higher timeframe, and the result is different. More winning than losses.

Just refer the Higher TF, and find good entry point at lowe TF, you'll win. Recommended for Daily. That's what I do to earn my living

MastaFX:
me agree with you. great! previously I am a scalper, and got too many losses. Finally I tried using higher timeframe, and the result is different. More winning than losses.Just refer the Higher TF, and find good entry point at lowe TF, you'll win. Recommended for Daily. That's what I do to earn my living

you beat me...

just go with higher TF trend. you going to win more.

mtuppers:
you beat me... just go with higher TF trend. you going to win more.

How can you win more when your signal s would be reduced when trading on a higher TF?

Reason: