For Newbies Only - Who are losing traders - page 2

Of course, we have to make an analysis, and this is certainly not the easy thing to do. We must be able to understand the market very well, and demo trading is a great way to learn more about economics, global politics and yourself.

I do not think so that any one can make other profitable until he is not efficient for it. If one is loose he should work hard in forex. With patience and risk management do trading practice . Slowly they will feel betterment in their performance.

shopvy34:
Hi Everyone,If you are a losing trader, maybe we will be friends I lost much money in the past. Now I still can't win, but no loss.If you want to stop your losing days, please contact me and get investor password.YM: shopvy34

please can't you share some points on here. i mean the benefit of an investor and when you say investor what do mean.

Loosing is not some thing strange in forex, loosing all the time is noticeable . People with good practice can make profits and manage their loss . Here all traders need work hard to win trades because every trade is a challenge for them .

yes, of course, the loss is part of forex trading. And we can not eliminate the loss. Therefore, we can only minimize loss. With so much to learn and practice the skills of trading we are getting better. That way, we can minimize loss.

I would like to do some practice as well. I am newbie to forex and i don't know where to get started. So if you have any ideas regarding trading wisely, do care t help me out here.

Reason: