For Newbies Only - Who are losing traders

Hi Everyone,

If you are a losing trader, maybe we will be friends

I lost much money in the past. Now I still can't win, but no loss.

If you want to stop your losing days, please contact me and get investor password.

YM: shopvy34

E/U: Sell 1.4180 TP 14135 SL 1.4198

Total 1 Lost 1 Win 0

Sell 1.4385 TP 1.4335 SL 1.4415

I think you will never win. Stop asap.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like to try new trading system SOMOBI 2.0

Email: py2605@yahoo.com
Yahoo messenger: py2605

Hi!

I am a new on Forex as well and trade on demo now. I want to have a little practice at least about how it works...well, on demo it is ok sometimes) I do scalping, but it seams to me that it's just a lottery for me now

medanfx:
Hi! I am a new on Forex as well and trade on demo now. I want to have a little practice at least about how it works...well, on demo it is ok sometimes) I do scalping, but it seams to me that it's just a lottery for me now

You should stay on demo account whenever you are not able to make profit on it.

Dear

If you are losing money, then I would suggest you to first trade on a demo account.

Get some experience. Next, you can move forward.

Even if you start making profit then always start with a small live account.

Kind regards,

-Muhammad Azeem

Elliott Wave Forex Weekly Forecast - Free

==============================================

readyforex:
DearIf you are losing money, then I would suggest you to first trade on a demo account.Get some experience. Next, you can move forward.Even if you start making profit then always start with a small live account.Kind regards,-Muhammad AzeemElliott Wave Forex Weekly Forecast - Free==============================================

Demo accounts gives us a good knowledge and practical exposure which makes us ready for trading and investments which is what every trader is looking for.

I think thefirst step is to understand what we are doing? The more we understand, thebetter chance we can make good decision. Like trend trading, if we don't knowwhat it is, usually, we will lose. In other word, understand deeply about forexmay increase chance to win in this investment channel. Personally,I think beginners may want to read this books. Good content, easy to read, andunderstand.

lmnt:
I think thefirst step is to understand what we are doing? The more we understand, thebetter chance we can make good decision. Like trend trading, if we don't knowwhat it is, usually, we will lose. In other word, understand deeply about forexmay increase chance to win in this investment channel. Personally,I think beginners may want to read this books. Good content, easy to read, andunderstand.

Identification and the development of the trend takes some time and we have to inculcate this habit of being able to recognize their importance so that we can take profits from it.

Reason: