Kevinator 5m retracement system - page 7

Trade of usdcad 5m sell.Held position and price traveled 30 + pips.At time of screenshot 10+ exited somewhere around 20 positive.

Files:
rr.gif  48 kb

Audusd trade for 40 + pips.Trade closed as of now and looking for more.

Files:
ss.gif  47 kb

Trade closed as of now for a quick 10.Scanning and looking for more.

Files:
uu.gif  45 kb

Slow evening but market is moving so there is profit still to be made.Quick 10 usdcad 5m going to exit and look for more.

Files:
bb.gif  46 kb

Eurjpy trade 25 pips looking for more on hold.

Files:
tt.gif  44 kb

Got in a little late...off the low tma reversal.Also the reversal of modified mtf stoch so anticipating big move to the upside.25 + pips positive on hold for now looking for more as it is 2am est and market is just warming up.

Files:
kk.gif  46 kb

Sell trade off the high tma reversal so slingshot to the bottom.It is the equal to a pull back to resistance which in this case is the high tma now momentum.

25+ on hold

blah blah blah...I dont know talk is cheap.I'll just keep making the trades and we can talk about it next weekend.

Files:
ll.gif  49 kb

Same trade from earlier which as at 25 now approaching 70.Way overbought and will be looking for 80 to 100 given the time and the momentum of the market.

Files:
jj.gif  43 kb

Bought off the low of news spike which was employment aud report there is usually a retracement so I took the next buy bar and in the positive 20 pips.

Now I will exit as there is likely to come a continuation of the move down.I will be looking to take profit off that move which may be several hours from now.

So this is a anticipation trade and not hard system rules.Positive pips are positive pips....thow them in with the rest of the pile.

Files:
zz.gif  45 kb

Time to exit this trade as it is losing steam.Fifty plus pips and will eye the reversal as market is way overbought.Two anticipation scenarios.Either small pull back and contiuation or consolidation then major reversal.Either way I will be anxiously awaiting the move and will bank on it.

Files:
ff.gif  71 kb
Reason: