Traders who trade on the Forex - page 2

Master Forex IB:
it is a brief introduction of forex you mentioned in this thread. FOrex is a business where we trade in pairs. We buy one currency and sell other against it. Here trade is done in lots. Youcan use micro , small or big lot according to your investment.

Yes, forex is like that, we can earn money from forex simply by selling and buying currencies. but in reality it is not that easy to get money from forex. because the forex risk is very high. We need a good trading skills, good psychology, etc.

Usually traders who trade in forex are the ones who want to be successful and that has been successful. ranging from businessmen to students. Many of those who pursue this field. They generally consider this a very profitable business. Much money is not needed for Forex i think.Traders who trade on the Forex basically buy one currency for an amount of money and should that currency appreciate on a given day, the buyer makes a profit.

Hello pal, I trade Demo account Profiforex for now and it is really going well. Can any person tell me another Broke i can check out too I will be glad for recommendation but i still need to check out another one. Responses are welcome.

forex is a business that can be done by anyone, anyone can to do forex trading if you have the knowledge and skills of good trading. Moreover, many brokers give easy deposit. We can deposit with small capitals, even provide free capital. like Instaforex that can get a bonus post

Forex is a business where we can buy or sell currencies. Forex is a worldwide business and also biggest in the world with valoum of 5.3 trillion daily.

Lisa P:
Forex is a business where we can buy or sell currencies. Forex is a worldwide business and also biggest in the world with valoum of 5.3 trillion daily.

Yes, forex is a business that is so great that anyone can pick this business but not everyone can be successful in forex. because of the very high risk of forex. With that risk, we must be more careful when trading. we must have the skills and knowledge of good trading to be successful in forex

Reason: