Many people lose money in Forex trading? - page 4

niunai:
I think so, many people lose their money, but meanwhile more people make profit through forex trading. If you always keep hard learning and never give up, your results should be good.

Sure thing, you're right!

Never give up and never stop learning deeper about forex trading because just few of traders who would survive...

Uncle Flintop:
Practically, in this market place almost 90% trader’s loser due to lack of knowledge and also have the tendency to earn profit without learning. In my trading career, from my first day of trading, I am very much dedicated to become a knowledgeable trader.

Yes. Most of new traders came with their greed and thought that forex is an easy money maker, trading without any knowledge and even skip their demo account.

Moslem Musulli:
Yes, I also heard overall 90% Forex traders are unable to make consistent profit basically they are loser. Besides, only 10% Forex traders can earn money from this complicated market. Really, it’s too hard job to find out market trend at all times. But, I make it easy by observing daily market news of TradingBanks broker

The market movement is really unpredictable. That's why it's only 10% traders with high dedication who are able to make a consistent profits...

uncle gober:
I think we need a better reason for jumping into forex trading than someone suggesting you do so. Making money in any form of trading generally requires a high level of knowledge, skill and resources, or failing all of that: blind luck.

And nobody could survive with only depending on his blind luck. Study hard, practice hard and analyze hard so you won't lose too much in the future trading. Take your time to evaluate your trading journal...

Hi my name is mizra ajward. I have been trading forex for last 18 months or so.in the beginning i struggled a lot.but i can happily say that i never ruined my forex account even once.when i was having the bad time like every beginner suffers i didn't give up.i have tried more than 1000 indicators and a lot of trading systems to get through but nothing worked for me.but 3 months ago i came up with an awesome trading strategy which i make lots of money up to date.

This strategy is mainly for the beginners with forex knowledge whom struggle to make money in forex.

Just visit my small website and see.it will take just 10 minutes of your time.dont ignore this valuable chance.

hmhglobal.weebly.com

you wont be disappointed.trust me.

thanks

mizra

many people who have lost money in forex because the business is actually very high risk so it is not easy to pursue this business well. for that, we should be able to have a good psychology to be able to make profits in forex trading well

I think many new traders come into the forex and think they can start making money just like the experienced forex traders. They pursue the pips carelessly forgetting that they need experience first, some don't even bother to adequately finish their demo and gain enough of how the live trading

works.

many reasons why a lot of traders who suffered losses because of lack of good psychology, to have a good psychology will allow us to trade well. without having a good psychology we will experience a lot of loss

In fact, forex is not scam. If there are traders who start trading in forex because tempted to profit quickly in forex, i'm sure we will feel that we have been scammed by forex. In fact, it happens because we dont understand forex trading well.

Yes in forex a good knowledge and experience about market matters a lot. Traders must educate themselves about market before beginning with investment in forex.

Reason: