4 Tips for forex beginner ?

1. If you don’t have much capital, forex is the ideal form of investment.2. If you have too little capital, you’d better not trade at all.3. Love the market (one forex tip that says it all)4. Very important forex tip: trading at high level requires a good knowledge of the marke

very useful tips. and I think that should be done by beginners is to learn a lot to learn forex trading demo account. The demo account is a suitable place to learn forex trading. Here we can learn forex properly. after that, we after that, we can to do trading with utilize bonus post of instaforex

I think having too little capital is not a barrier to trading forex. No matter how small you money is, do not be afraid of trading forex. You can trade forex in mini or micro lots. Reduce your trading volume according to your capital. Even if your pip value for each profit is worth .50cents, you have to accumulate what you get.

For any amount I think anyone can trade. For $1 one can start with cent account then he will able to make a lot raising the capital in a high rate. So I am not satisfied with your second tips. For any kind of trade I think if anyone can avoid greed then he will be able to stay in forex for a long term with profit.

Graycer:
For any amount I think anyone can trade. For $1 one can start with cent account then he will able to make a lot raising the capital in a high rate. So I am not satisfied with your second tips. For any kind of trade I think if anyone can avoid greed then he will be able to stay in forex for a long term with profit.

Nowadays, many broker allow us to trade with only $1. It's really great business.

If you looking for a broker that give those services, you can open micro account in liteforex,fbs,roboforex, or many others.

emi_mahmudah:
Nowadays, many broker allow us to trade with only $1. It's really great business.If you looking for a broker that give those services, you can open micro account in liteforex,fbs,roboforex, or many others.

there are many brokers that provide convenience in terms of capital. Currently to start forex, we do not need to use big capital, even without capital we can start trading. As in instaforex, we can trade with a capital of $ 1, and we can also trade using bonus posts.

Reason: