Traders who trade on the Forex

Traders who trade on the Forex basically buy one currency for an amount of money and should that currency appreciate on a given day, the buyer makes a profit. Typically, quantities of currencies are bought in lots, for example 100,000 euros would be the equivalent to 1 lot. The most common traded currencies are Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd, Usd/Jpy and Usd/Chf.

What's the point of this post?

SystemTrader:
What's the point of this post?

Its known as spam. The objective is to get stupid people to sign up for his signals service. I assume the strategy works cos he spams everywhere !

lol yeah there seem to be quite a number of those on this forum

Is this an introduction of this forum? Are they just starting, and he introduced them.

it is a brief introduction of forex you mentioned in this thread. FOrex is a business where we trade in pairs. We buy one currency and sell other against it. Here trade is done in lots. Youcan use micro , small or big lot according to your investment.

Master Forex IB:
it is a brief introduction of forex you mentioned in this thread. FOrex is a business where we trade in pairs. We buy one currency and sell other against it. Here trade is done in lots. Youcan use micro , small or big lot according to your investment.

I believe that is what he was driving at! But my question is, where is he going with it?

goot:
I believe that is what he was driving at! But my question is, where is he going with it?

He is not going anywhere. He has landed. You can see the signal services he is advertising, yes that is where he is going. if you need a signal service, you better sin up under him.

goot:

He is not going anywhere. He has landed. You can see the signal services he is advertising, yes that is where he is going. if you need a signal service, you better sin up under him.

Usually traders who trade in forex are the ones who want to be successful and that has been successful. ranging from businessmen to students. Many of those who pursue this field. They generally consider this a very profitable business. We do not require much capital is enough if you want to jump in this business.

I think it's a spam post

Reason: