[DL] Trend scanner and Currency index - page 5

if the promoters of an EA or system or indicator avoid answering the most basic questions about how to make use out of their product, then I consider that to be extremely sus & would not consider using it.

in fact even more so when said product slows down or crashes your computer.

I think I've got it! did some good with GBP/JPY, the point is I would have never come across that one any other way.

chapeau, Hector!

amory:
if the promoters of an EA or system or indicator avoid answering the most basic questions about how to make use out of their product, then I consider that to be extremely sus & would not consider using it. in fact even more so when said product slows down or crashes your computer.

i totally agree..

traderthrone:
i totally agree..

TT: from what I can see, the system is not without merit .. yes it does slow down the works, but just requires a bit of study & for the makers to make it a little more user-friendly .. or should that be computer-friendly.

I tell you, I'm definitely not giving up on it .. looking for hidden treasure!

many thanks for your sharing these two indicators.

amory:
TT: from what I can see, the system is not without merit .. yes it does slow down the works, but just requires a bit of study & for the makers to make it a little more user-friendly .. or should that be computer-friendly. I tell you, I'm definitely not giving up on it .. looking for hidden treasure!

yes amory, I've had some success with both indicators, but it would be great if they were updated automatically instead of having to add the template again to refresh

Mine also do not size correctly for my charts so the right side is cut off slightly.

Still, not too bad

cheers

honkin

These free video from Hector may let us understanding the basic logic of his two awesome indicator>> Forex Currency Index and Trend Scanner.

Please just click this link and watch carefully all video available here.

Learn Forex Live Members Area - 3SMA system

May Us be Profitable Trader from Now & Ever

Hi ChaplainRick,

I have the same problem as well. But maybe you can show us an example if you don't mind. Thank you.

brax64:
Hi ChaplainRick,you have to play directly in the mq4 file and add " iam " in the string where are written all the pairs (line 34 to be accurate...) and voila' look at the picture attached , i did it for my platform that use FXF suffix in the pair symbols...Enjoy!

masterdeki:
Here is my contribution to the community...two very useful custom indicators.If someone dont know how to use them feell free to ask.

Thank you very much for your generosity!

Just have to wait for a while and trendscanner works! Just be patient

Reason: