Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 444

nr72:
Corrected the syntax in Print, but still no order numbers appeared in the op_buy and op_sell variables...

If blocks without curly braces. And what do you all have against the for loop?

well, operators, yes, without curly braces... but the assignment should pass... I can't figure out why it doesn't. It's bothering me more now...

I put the curly braces in, it worked as it should. evillive thank you! First it was for, then I worked out why it didn't work and redid it... Thank you all.

Hello Gentlemen Programmers, I've just started studying MQL4 and I have built my Expert Advisor with almost ready-made functions. I want to ask for your help, look at the code oto I have strong doubts about the correctness of his writing. The meaning of the TS is that if a new bar opens above the moving average on the hour and 15-minute timeframe,

then in the transaction to buy come in from the bottom line of the channel TMA, 5 minute time frame or you can use Bologner stripes, especially the difference I have not seen in these indicators.Output at the top of the 15-minute channel chart. I also got errors on the old terminal, 509.i.e. stop 130, wrong stops, when compiling the new terminal, it says not all functions return a value, how to fix it.

I forgot to write that MetaIditor 5 Version build 883 and MT4 build 577.

Files:

denis77515:

Hello Gentlemen Programmers, I've just started studying MQL4 and I have built my Expert Advisor from almost ready-made functions. I want to ask for your help, look at the code oto I have strong doubts about the correctness of his writing. The meaning of the TS is that if a new bar opens above the moving average on the hour and 15-minute timeframe,

then in the transaction to buy come in from the bottom line of the channel TMA, 5 minute time frame or you can use Bologner stripes, especially the difference I have not seen in these indicators.Output at the top of the 15-minute channel chart. I also got errors on the old terminal, 509.i.e. stop 130, wrong stops, when compiling the new terminal, it says not all functions return a value, how to fix it.

I forgot to write that MetaIditor 5 Version build 883 and MT4 build 577.

i am not a linguist, but i get hysterical :(((( such texts in russian make me feel like this

mikhail12:
I'm not a linguist, but I get hysterical :(((( such texts in Russian make me hysterical
Bear with me if you have a desire to read all kinds of rubbish on this forum). After all, it's not only Russian-speaking people who live here).

A discrepancy has arisen. There is an expert. He has the hoz_Base@Include.mqh inluder and the hoz_Base@Library.mq4 library.

The hoz_Base@Include.mqh inluder has global variables:

double bd_MINLOT,                      // Минимальный размер лота
       bd_MAXLOT,                      // Максимальный размер лота
       bd_LOTSTEP,                     // Шаг изменения размера лота

The inluder imports the library hoz_Base@Library.mq4 in which the values of these global variables are obtained. But values of these variables are equal to ZERO in Expert Advisor. What is it? Another glitch or am I missing something?

Attempting to compile an example from MQL4 Reference (MQL4 Reference - Language Fundamentals - Operations and Expressions - Other operations):

int i; int j;
for(i=0, j=99; i<100; i++,j--) Print(array[i][j]);//Example

leads to an error: 'array' - variable not defined.

What is the error here, how can an array be defined correctly?

hoz:

A discrepancy has arisen. There is an expert. He has the hoz_Base@Include.mqh inluder and the hoz_Base@Library.mq4 library.

The hoz_Base@Include.mqh inluder has global variables:

The inluder imports the library hoz_Base@Library.mq4 in which the values of these global variables are obtained. But values of these variables are equal to ZERO in Expert Advisor. What is it? Another glitch or am I missing something?

You can't be considered a beginner by the level of use of the libraries. Having looked at your code, it would take me two weeks to figure it out. If not more. So I don't think you'll get an answer.

Shurkin:

Attempting to compile an example from MQL4 Reference (MQL4 Reference - Language Fundamentals - Operations and Expressions - Other operations):

int i; int j;
for(i=0, j=99; i<100; i++,j--) Print(array[i][j]);//Example

leads to an error: 'array' - variable not defined.

What is the error here, how can an array be defined correctly?

You have not defined the dimensionality of the array. It is still a zero size. And any operation will cause an array overrun error
Reason: