Vegas and his Tunnel System

Anyone care to share his experience to create an expert advisor for this trading model or does anyone happen to have one?

In my opinion, I'm a newbie by the way, I think it beats all other trading models.

It gave a total profit of about 5000 pips in GBP/USD the last 2 months so maybe it deserves some attention.

By the way, the net profit didn't come from a website or something. I personally calculated it pip by pip, and doubled the losses.

Files:
vegas1hr.zip  106 kb

aminhakim:
Anyone care to share his experience to create an expert advisor for this trading model or does anyone happen to have one?

In my opinion, I'm a newbie by the way, I think it beats all other trading models.

It gave a total profit of about 5000 pips in GBP/USD the last 2 months so maybe it deserves some attention.

By the way, the net profit didn't come from a website or something. I personally calculated it pip by pip, and doubled the losses.

I have in my pc this EA. I didn't test it.

Use in Demo and see what happens.

Coyan

Note: Study this: http://strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=16299

It's the same idea, but more fine (use 30M and have EA)

(you can read, but if you want to download something you need a Login.

Files:

coyan:
I have in my pc this EA. I didn't test it.

Use in Demo and see what happens.

Coyan

Note: Study this: http://strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=16299

It's the same idea, but more fine (use 30M and have EA)

(you can read, but if you want to download something you need a Login.

Thanks. Will try it.

I'm not an expert but seems to me like this EA works on the rule of 1 condition that the 12 EMA should be between 144 and 169 EMAS while that's not the idea. Anyone can help modify it.

In yahoo i find this

Files:

I've checked all the link's and looked high and low, but can't find an EA for the Vegas 1h tunnel. I still learning how to program, so if some one could create an EA for this that would be great.

aminhakim,

could you show us a pic of a profitable trade recently done by the vegas 1hr?

Anyone has the Vegas 4hr tunnel method Indicators/EA?

Hi Folks,

Can anyone post here the Vegas 4hr tunnel method indicators/EA. Greatly appreciate your help. Also, if you have any comments about your results using it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Forexplayer,

Probably, You have being influenced by forexfactory forum of the greatness of this indicator as I did when I started out as a newbie....trust me..there are 100 more better indciators here than vegas method...BUT those FF folks does not even allow you to have a look at other indicators...I tried to post in vain some of the negative points of vegas method as every indicators have and my thread was promptly deleted...I then tried to put up another indicator like we all do and asked for suggestions and that too was deleted and then I posted some 500 indicators in one folder thread like I did here and that too was deleted...

Now you can imagine how these folks works..there are a bunch of controllers who rule the fourm .....They just suck the newbie's into believing that they are the best and force there phyche to believe in vegas method and invariably make them join their membership for 150 USD.

I too was fooled as a newbie and they took advantage of my limited knowledge..Please do your due deliigence before putting any commitment to anybody in FOREX...

Its just an empathy call ...anyway..Im attaching vegas indicator and also a link in this forum where I have posted 500+ indicators for everyones reference...which was deleted at forexfactory.....

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thanks Balista , i hear ya. From all that i read on Forexfactory, i was made to believe that this is the holy grail of forex. Wanted to give it a try . I know all the tricks those folks play and how they manipulate the thinking of newbies. Can you tell me any indicator that is consistent and reliable? The best according to your experience ?

Thanks

Reason: