Trade system "advanced synergy"

Mtf,price action,market strength,momentum,trend,range,support and resistance,and volatility are the key elements that make up the synergy system.Pdf included for more indepth description of system components as well as entry criteria.

Files:

kevinator:
Mtf,price action,market strength,momentum,trend,range,support and resistance,and volatility are the key elements that make up the synergy system.Pdf included for more indepth description of system components as well as entry criteria.

Hi Kevinator,

Sorry for the dumb question from me. I hope you won't mind, for raising such a question. I have asked in the following post, as how to trade using the synergy trading method.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/196063

And here again i see another post, of advanced version of it. And my interest to learn about this has turned big.. If you find time please make a full length post of using this " synergy method"

Regards

Saivenkat

kevinator

lot of thanks to share synergy system i respact dean and his synergy system . this is a compleate system for comleate software trading which controls traders emotions ,greed and fear .my suggetion is that new trader dont use it straigt forward and as it is and experianced trader make some modifications like me and use it as a trand follower systems . this is a highly promising profitable and comfortable stratagy on all above the garbages of so called trading systems.

this is true that i have use synergy system on my live mcx (indian) acount this is the worlds best stratagy ive ever been found . i have use it but with some extra modification in my style of trading . this system is great but i have remove some indicators like synergy mtf (this is confuse me and slowdown my mt4) ,synergy apb(haiken ashi dont gives a clear position of price) ,both 5 ma h/l (pac breakout is not accrate situation to jump in the market ).continuation ( never use it),voilatility ( useless ). so i remove all above indicators and modified traders dynamic index for trend detection and confirms entry and exit . range factor is one of the important part of this system but with some modifications .i also use synergy trade signal with little modifications . dsr used as it is . so i use synergy successfully but modified it in my style . this is a great system highly profitable but i dont advice to use it with dean melones methode.

hear you can see that how i use it for my trading

Files:

can u share your setup i:e indicators and how you use them?

wolero

i want to share this great stratagy with all members . reently i have compleate ind. and tmp. and try to make entry exit sl and target rules in a word documant because i dont know how i make pdf file so pz be patiant and look how i modified it for me.i hope it will also works for all of you honoured members

Files:

if you have any question pz feel free to contact me in this fouram or pm me at xadesh@yahoo.co.in

There's plenty of short yet very informative videos on youtube that teach how to use this system

Hello wolero

I sent you a file of advisors about 4 months ago.Did you recieve them as I know your connection is limited in your country.

Yes i did receive them.To be sincere i couldnt test them due to what u said and i also lost my laptop but thank God its in my email.Thank 4 d care.

Reason: