Trade system "advanced synergy" - page 2

xadesh:
wolero i want to share this great stratagy with all members . reently i have compleate ind. and tmp. and try to make entry exit sl and target rules in a word documant because i dont know how i make pdf file so pz be patiant and look how i modified it for me.i hope it will also works for all of you honoured members

Hi xadesh

I can help you to convert word document to pdf

It is easier than guessing what is the hidden magic behind your strategy. So if you can, please share with us your modified system

Thank you in advance!

hello friends

thanks for attention i always regard of serious traders .i also regard dean melone his affort to pick the price movment . some time before i have use his advaned synergy .after some time i feel that if i make some modification in the original system it will works well for me.for this i remove apc, pac,continuation ,mtf,voilatility,and tdi from this system . and add sfc05 insted apc ,super trend nrp, sdx tz pivots, etc . now after all i am satisfy and can trade in live account and earn something .i write all this method in a word documant that how we can use it and what the rules and regulations .i also put all indicators and templets in a folder . unfortunatly the size ofall this metirial is aprox 20mb. i also try to upload all this to hear but due to my slow conection i cant able to do this. but i will try again .pz have pationce , thank you .......................................xadesh

hallo friends

i have just update this ammaging system for better trend ditection and better entry /exit . hear i have post picture of this system . for more details pz visit at : - MARKET WATCH WITH ADESH

thank you wish you happy trading

Files:

Synergy is a powerful method of currency exchange, developed to simplify trading decisions with high probability accurately. It combines market forces of Price Action, Trend, Momentum and market position are more likely to generate traffic.

xadesh:
wolero i want to share this great stratagy with all members . reently i have compleate ind. and tmp. and try to make entry exit sl and target rules in a word documant because i dont know how i make pdf file so pz be patiant and look how i modified it for me.i hope it will also works for all of you honoured members

xadesh, I just send you a Email please let me know if you receive it. thanks

kevinator:
Mtf,price action,market strength,momentum,trend,range,support and resistance,and volatility are the key elements that make up the synergy system.Pdf included for more indepth description of system components as well as entry criteria.

Thank you very much, this looks simply awesome!

But I have a wee issue: The custom indicator #MTF_LC_SYNERGY_ID shows a blank page.

Auto Arrange as indicated on the PDF, now not resolve.

Any clues?

Navigation is the process of reading and controlling the movement of a vessel or vehicle from one place to a changing world another.In borders, rules of technology in all aspects of our lives. Information technology has transformed the business world and how people live and communicate.

Synergy currency exchange to simplify trading decisions with high probability accurately.Navigation developed a powerful method to read and control the borders another.In a changing world, technology rules, a vessel or vehicle from a place in the process of movement all aspects of our lives.

Equilibrium Price associated with Supply and Demand:

Draw a Supply/Demand chart and where they intersect is your Equilibrium Price.

Reason: