Gptrend and gpmacd

Located here are two custom indicators Gptrend and Gpmacd.Used together as a confirmation to the validity of the trend.Perhaps you use your arrow indicators to scalp pips or enter when signal match.enjoy

Files:

kevinator:
Located here are two custom indicators Gptrend and Gpmacd.Used together as a confirmation to the validity of the trend.Perhaps you use your arrow indicators to scalp pips or enter when signal match.enjoy

God Bless you

I would like to thank you for that you have contributed to this site. It is nice to se that here are some dolphins amoung the many sharks .

I am also thankful for this week's contributions, and also for every else. Just a question. GPtrend in your screenshot looks like a histogram in a separate window, but when I try to put it on my charts, it appears as arrows indicators, and it gives the same signals as the early supersignal indicators.

kingofsofia:
I am also thankful for this week's contributions, and also for every else. Just a question. GPtrend in your screenshot looks like a histogram in a separate window, but when I try to put it on my charts, it appears as arrows indicators, and it gives the same signals as the early supersignal indicators.

Yes, I think this is due to the template that I have.It uses diffrent settings and displays the indicator diffrently.So here's the solution...just take the whole system..it is called Greenpips and is from our friends at indonesianfx.Be sure to use the template after you have attached the indicators and read the pdf.

Files:
Green_Pips_V2.rar  4432 kb
122.gif  48 kb

Thanks for the system, it is a nice setup. I do not understand the .pdf as it is in indonesian, but the system is straight forward, wait for a signal on all indicators. I am just curious, isn't the bottom histogram indicator, GP_trendV2 I think, a repainting indicator?

kingofsofia:
Thanks for the system, it is a nice setup. I do not understand the .pdf as it is in indonesian, but the system is straight forward, wait for a signal on all indicators. I am just curious, isn't the bottom histogram indicator, GP_trendV2 I think, a repainting indicator?

Im on my desktop right now so I cannot check it as I have a totally diffrent file cabinet here.I believe it somewhat shifts as a stand alone but if you use the two indicators together you should get a valid signal.That system is a very good one.

I checked my indicators collection, and it actually has many clones out there with different names. It does repaint and I find it kind of slow, but I do not think it has a major role. There are a lot of interesting and good indicators in the system that should be used, and it does have pottential. Thanks again for posting it, it is another gift from you to the community that I shall add to my MT

Reason: