Super Signals Indicator - page 18

PriceTrend1.mq4 is the Super Signal !!!

I've tried the PriceTrend1.mq4 uploaded by Increase and I like it very much.

I tried on M1, setting the PriceTrend timeframe setting to 5 (for 5 minutes)

This is what I understand;

MAIN/DN : is for downtrend: blue+red line is BELOW the yellow line

MAIN/UP : is for uptrend: blue+red line is ABOVE the yellow line

MINI/DN : blue line is crossing DOWN the red line, BELOW the yellow line

MINI/UP : blue line is crossing UP the red line, ABOVE the yellow line

Here is where I enter: Only trade accordingly to the main trend (MAIN/DN, MAIN/UP) remember the 'Trend is your friend, Ride with the trend' etc...

For UPTREND, immediately long when MINI/UP (turns green, blue line is crossing up the red above the yellow line)

Exit when MINI/DN appears (turns red, blue line is crossing down the red line )

For DOWNTREND, immediately short when MINI/DN (turns red, blue line is crossing down the red below the yellow line)

Exit when MINI/UP appears (turns green, blue line is crossing up the red line )

Must enter very fast cuz this is like scalping the M1 riding the small trend, but many small trend in a day... sometimes the mini trend turn the color so fast that will leave the trade in loss but just close with some small loss but win with many other small trade in this M1...

Ive tried it and like this very much... try use a simulation chart and see for your self to test this AMAZING indicator...

Indicator on post #46 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:
pricertrend.gif  71 kb

Hi Mladen,

Do you thing you can MTF this indy thanks.

Cheers.

mladen:
mtuppers,

Here is a version that uses fixed distance for arrows. Try it out, especially the higher time frames

PS: I am not a creator of super signals indicator. I did made some changes in that indicator but that is all. Will repeat it again : super signal repaints and it can not be made to a non-repainting without making a completely different indicator. Be very careful how anyone uses it

regards

mladen

Hello

Is there programmer willing to convert super signal from mq4 to mq5 ?

By my experince I use super signal v1 and super signal v3d...so those two to convert for use in MT5.

Thank yo uin advance whoever decide to do so.

shany78:

Hello

This is thread for very specific indicator: super signal

I would like to suggest to you to open new thread for the indicator you are promoting. This is not thread for that indicator that you are promoting here....

Regards.

Does anybody know if there exist or if modifications could be made to the source code, so that Supersignal does not remove the arrows, but just leave all the previous ones on the chart when a higher high/lower low appears? It would be something very similar to the Zigzag Pointer, which puts arrows on every bar, that the zigzag would have pointed out as a high/low?

kingofsofia:
Does anybody know if there exist or if modifications could be made to the source code, so that Supersignal does not remove the arrows, but just leave all the previous ones on the chart when a higher high/lower low appears? It would be something very similar to the Zigzag Pointer, which puts arrows on every bar, that the zigzag would have pointed out as a high/low?

The zigzag pointer is based on situations that are true or met according mathematical rules that never change even in the future.

You need to understand that the supersignal arrow was placed based on mathematical rules that were true or met at some point in time. But when a bit later in time those rules are not met anymore it is impossible to ask from an indicator to recognize the points that were true or met at some point in the past but are not true or met anymore later in time.

You could think that if an arrow was placed that indeed you could program it in such a way that it needs to leave the arrow where it was when the rules are met.

But what when you close your platform and re-open your platform ?....Every time you re-open your platform the indicators need to recalculate itselfs. Or when you would place that indicator on a new chart.

But if that indicator looks back in the past and does not find those situations where the rules were met, it can not place an arrow.

The only way you can solve this but also a stupid solution would be that you take a printscreen every time you see an arrow apear...

Friendly regards....iGoR

Thanks for your input, iGor. I am very lame at coding, and you are right, my idea was the indicator to leave arrows when they appear, but never thought of the theory that is behind the indicator.

kingofsofia:
Thanks for your input, iGor. I am very lame at coding, and you are right, my idea was the indicator to leave arrows when they appear, but never thought of the theory that is behind the indicator.

there is a super signal that leaves trail after....forgot the name of it....actually there is at least 2 of them that I saw....

Custom Indicator

This is what I understand;

MAIN/DN : is for downtrend: blue+red line is BELOW the yellow line

MAIN/UP : is for uptrend: blue+red line is ABOVE the yellow line

MINI/DN : blue line is crossing DOWN the red line, BELOW the yellow line

MINI/UP : blue line is crossing UP the red line, ABOVE the yellow line

Here is where I enter: Only trade accordingly to the main trend (MAIN/DN, MAIN/UP) remember the 'Trend is your friend, Ride with the trend' etc...

For UPTREND, immediately long when MINI/UP (turns green, blue line is crossing up the red above the yellow line)

Exit when MINI/DN appears (turns red, blue line is crossing down the red line )

For DOWNTREND, immediately short when MINI/DN (turns red, blue line is crossing down the red below the yellow line)

Exit when MINI/UP appears (turns green, blue line is crossing up the red line )

Must enter very fast cuz this is like scalping the M1 riding the small trend, but many small trend in a day... sometimes the mini trend turn the color so fast that will leave the trade in loss but just close with some small loss but win with many other small trade in this M1...

Ive tried it and like this very much... try use a simulation chart and see for your self to test this AMAZING indicator...

I am trying to use this EA on strategy tester.

What is the custom indicator this EA uses?

I've tried the PriceTrend1.mq4 uploaded by Increase and I like it very much....

QUOTE]

You are in wrong thread. If you are advertising your indicator then again you are in wrong thread.

We have already indicator spcificaly related to this thread.

Open new thread for your indicator....

Please do not post anymore in this thread in relation with your indicator...

Reason: