"Pallada" 09 trade system

Located here is trade system pallada special edition 09. Brand new technology and custom indicato rs.This system is a trend follower with alerts on the pallada entry arrow indicator.Traders follow main signal and use pallada entry as trigger and custom HA as confirmation.This is very good system and can be used effectively to take profits.Enjoy

Files:

Kevinator, you have been very active around here, especially the last two weeks, you have shared a lot of systems and indicators. I can't thank you everywhere, so I will do it in this thread, as I like this system the most. So, thank you for your hard work. You are sharing new and interesting strategies, that others do not know, I guess that is because most of them are Russian. It so pity that I never learned Russian, although it is a popular language in my country and I like the russian culture. You are like our link with the russian forex comrades.

And just one question, are any of the indicators repainting? Repainting won't be an issue when we are looking for the same signal in all the indicators, just curious if you use any of them stand-alone

kingofsofia:
Kevinator, you have been very active around here, especially the last two weeks, you have shared a lot of systems and indicators. I can't thank you everywhere, so I will do it in this thread, as I like this system the most. So, thank you for your hard work. You are sharing new and interesting strategies, that others do not know, I guess that is because most of them are Russian. It so pity that I never learned Russian, although it is a popular language in my country and I like the russian culture. You are like our link with the russian forex comrades.And just one question, are any of the indicators repainting? Repainting won't be an issue when we are looking for the same signal in all the indicators, just curious if you use any of them stand-alone

Your welcome kingofsophia, the indicators and trade systems come from traders of every country and dialect of the world.The indicators in this system do not repaint and as far as a stand alone is concerned I like the pallada entry(the on with the arrows) as it has an alarm and is useful.

Great Indicator, Ive been using the old edition, and its a good tool in getting high probability trade.

With the use of additional filtering to minimize false entry, Thanks

litoac:
Great Indicator, Ive been using the old edition, and its a good tool in getting high probability trade.With the use of additional filtering to minimize false entry, Thanks

How much the winning probabilty presentation?....

Thanks a lot.

kevinator:
Located here is trade system pallada special edition 09. Brand new technology and custom indicato rs.This system is a trend follower with alerts on the pallada entry arrow indicator.Traders follow main signal and use pallada entry as trigger and custom HA as confirmation.This is very good system and can be used effectively to take profits.Enjoy

dear Mr.Kevinator

I do not know how to thank you ... only prayer that hopefully I can give you a successful and healthy always...

Best Regards

clozapine25

YM: clozapine25

Clozapine? that is a psychiatric medication strange name to choose hope it keeps you well

thanks kevinator

this is one of the best share i ve been seen so many forums and web site .now i have offer you my 4in1 trading system .pz mail me at [removed] thanks a lot again........

Thanks for sharing. What timeframe is the most profitable to trade?

thanks for the good work

Reason: