Seller verification

Trying to verify my phone number as a seller no text messages being received via SMS also no verification number is being sent through telegram. Telegram states there is no MQL5 code for the phone number +178**5****18. This is the third day in a row I have tried to verify.

I want to publish an EA on the Market but unfortunately I cannot register as a seller!

" Unfortunately, seller registration is not available for your region "

How can I solve this problem?

mehrad Keshtgar #:

I want to publish an EA on the Market but unfortunately I cannot register as a seller!

" Unfortunately, seller registration is not available for your region "

How can I solve this problem?

Don't double post, you have already been answered in this, Iranians cannot register as sellers due to the international sanctions against Iran.

so, is there any ways or specially any platforms for us to share and sell our codes besides metatrader?

Aminhmz #:

so, is there any ways or specially any platforms for us to share and sell our codes besides metatrader?

If you want to share your code so you can post the source code to this forum or you can upload your codes to CodeBase.
About selling so it is the Market only (and you should be validated to sell something on the Market).
Reason: