PipInvestment-Day trading and Scalping - page 6

Day Trading Risk Capital At Alpari US - With FIFO and 50:1 Leverage.

Pipinvestment - (FIFO & 50:1 w/ 4% Max DD) - FXSTAT

4xleader82:
30% Stop Out Applied - On Broker's Side A emergency Stoploss (Fixed Stoploss) is now sent to broker to prevent server or internet failures. <

SmartTradeFX would not and does not offer Equity Protection. Therefore, I've taken this matter into my own hands and built a very simplistic EA to close all open positions at a certain DD level.

I will continue to use a 4% MAX DD level to control losses and a VPS will be running with this software for a BACKUP.

I also found out that SmartTradeFX is the same Broker as SUNBIRDFX - same servers, same virtual offices. etc.

YouTube - ‪PipInvestment's Channel‬‏

In this youtube, I had opened a Live account with SunBirdFX, and I logged with SmartTradeFX MT4 Platform. The only two IP addresses within the STFX Mt4 platform were STFX Demo and Live servers (SRT Files), however, once you enter the Sunbird account NUmber, the server recognizes that the account # belongs to Sunbird and Not STFX. At this point, you can see the Sunbirdfx logo name next to my account info.

4xleader82:
I've taken this matter into my own hands and built a very simplistic EA to close all open positions at a certain DD level. I will continue to use a 4% MAX DD level to control losses and a VPS will be running with this software for a BACKUP.

Results for MAY 2011 -

- I closed the account and opened an account with MB Trading. Results will be better because of ECN spreads, No requotes, and I'll actually get paid to trade with Limit Orders. I've never heard of this before, but it sounds good to me. Once the account is active, I'll post a link.

Also I've been using iDRAW semi-automated trading system - aka Trendline Breaks on this account

4xleader82:
Results for MAY 2011 - - I closed the account and opened an account with MB Trading. Results will be better because of ECN spreads, No requotes, and I'll actually get paid to trade with Limit Orders. I've never heard of this before, but it sounds good to me. Once the account is active, I'll post a link. Also I've been using iDRAW semi-automated trading system - aka Trendline Breaks on this account

1 Month later and

iDRAW - Semi Automated Trading System is doing very well. Currently up 55%.

I opened an account at MB, but never funded it. I went with Pepperstone in Australia instead. --

iDRAW semi -automated trading system provided by Pipinvestment offers a great tool for manual trend line traders. You can read about iDRAW 1.4 features here: Trend Line Trading

We began testing a fully automated iDRAW Trend Line Trading System in June 2011 and ran the testing phases on this account up until now. The trades taken from the automated system are labeled iDRAW1.5 in the comment field of the history, while iDRAW1.3 and 1.4 are manual trend line trades.

For your free copy of our iDRAW Semi-Automated Trading System, please email idraw@pipinvestment.com for immediate downloading instructions. Or visit PipInvestment «

We will continue to run our fully automated version of iDRAW 1.5 on this account.

We have included magic #'s on our systems page to separate the different systems within this account.

iDraw1.5 made a few good trades after NFP release ( turned on EA )

Update; December 2011

- Our Automated Trading systems -

- Our Manual Trading systems -

Currently up 650 pips and 40%+ since Nov 28, 2011 with zero losses all manual trades.

All trades posted real time on twitter - for more information - Trade Forex Profitably

Happy Holidays

2012 Update -- idraw1.4.1 released - Trade Forex Profitably

Reason: