PipInvestment-Day trading and Scalping - page 5

4xleader82:
Where are ALL the Forex traders and Where are all the Questions?? I just Called the TOP on EURUSD in weeks in advance and NO Response. If I had done this a few years ago, my email would be Full.. Did everyone really lose all their money and No one trades any more? this may be the truth, Because the statistics do not lie. Within 6months 99.7% Lose all the risk capital.. These Statistics are From a Broker and are the Real deal... If you are a member on Currensee.com, you can see for yourself that The community is tanking faster than the DOLLAR INDEX... EEKKKK... Please comment traders. I would like to get some feedback

I forgot, Most traders lose their money, so it's mostly newbies wandering the Forex archives

Forex is a LOSER'S game. It is no surprise that people are losing money. The advice is not to trade with money that you cannot afford to lose.

ForexTiger:
Forex is a LOSER'S game. It is no surprise that people are losing money. The advice is not to trade with money that you cannot afford to lose.

its not a Loser's Game. Its just that 99% become Loser's for many and different reasons.

Yes, you did mention the obvious. " Only trade with Risk Capital"

The information in the forums are garbage, so surfing the forums for a good strategy is Pointless. I spent over 2-3 years studying PA before I found something that worked for me. Others may be able to duplicate what I do faster, and some will take longer.

Some people are not cut out to be a trader. How long or how many dollars does someone have to lose before they realize this?? Thats the big question.

We are up 13% for the first part of NOVEMBER.

Come celebrate our 4th consecutive month of making 30% a month. PipInvestment

20+% and about 3 good days of trading until we wrap up November. It Must be the Birthday Mojo!

Our PAMM at SmartTradeFX has almost doubled since we started in the beginning of November. We are currently at 92%

95.57%

EURUSD: Support to Resistance,[ATTACH]7480[/ATTACH]then Resistance to support. [ATTACH]7479[/ATTACH]

--Very slow Asian Session

--Choppy LONDON Open and Now slow start before Lunch.

--GBDUSD and GOLD were the big movers today.

-- EURJPY moved Up nicely with SILVER and AUDUSD.

--GBPJPY moved south showing GBP Weakness as AUDJPY powered up to 82.20 ----------before seeing some temp resistance.

Files:
resist.gif  23 kb

I would to share this equity indicator that I made over the holidays.

Enjoy

[ATTACH]7635[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7634[/ATTACH]

Files:

4xleader82:
95.57%

This same day DEC 13th, 2010 I placed an EA that forward tested quite well on another live account during Asian session on the Smart MAM before going to bed after scalping all day and I woke up with 14 Open Positions all at a huge loss. Closed the trades manually at 130% LOSS. Therefore accounts were down 35% from START. WTF.

JAN 13th,2011 - Order Closer was accidently left on a chart which moved a SL to BE+1. Unfortunately the position that was moved to BE+1 was my HEDGE as I was off to bed after trading for 8 hours. The hedge was removed, EURUSD moved 200 pips that night resulting in a 60% loss. And this was after I have regained the losses from DEC 13th,2010.

Learn from your mistakes and prevent them from happening again.

Account is currently down 37% from Start

30% gain since JAN 13th disaster.

Prevention:

30% Stop Out Applied - On Broker's Side

A emergency Stoploss (Fixed Stoploss) is now sent to broker to prevent server or internet failures.

<

Reason: