Learn Forex

Hi,

I am glad i bumped into this forum from the search engines.

Am excited to learn more about forex and hopefully earn too

regards,

AT

hi,

while you do your learning, i will recomend on 2 things:

1. open a demo account. you're gonna need this experience at least as the knowledge. try all the ideas you generate while learning, it's the only way you'l get to really feel what works for you and what doesent.

2. find yourself a profitable robot. 2 reasons: it will make some money for you in the meanwhile, and you can learn from it.

if you want recommandations about robots, just ask for it.

if you want to know something, you have to ask. that's how it works here.

Find yourself a reliable broker more accurately

Try to trade demo account without rany robots, in order to get knowledge and the principles of trading.

You want to go for join one or two forex traders forums and discuss the trends, problems and traps in the industry. Ask questions, Most users are friendly and helpful to newbies. Benefit from other people's experiences and develop your game plan before moving forward.

Hi There,

Welcome to this forum, I completely agree with both the points of david.

Every beginner in forex market should follow these two points before thinking of making money.

Do exactly what penzevsergey said. Its the best route for all newbies.

Demo account is very important for beginners..

opening a demo account will help you to adapt to the market and learn the basics, then you can switch to trading robots (many of them are freeware, e.g. a robot by Rita Lasker or anything of that sort) and then after gaining experience you'll be able to manage your trading by yourself.

Good luck!

Remember forex trading is a huge market where you could earn a lot of money.however, it is also a place where people could lose all their money as well.

I learn from various sources before trading in forex, include forex forums. There are many benefits that we can get. And until now, i still use forex forums to learn, include mt forum which sponsored by my broker, InstaForex

Reason: