How to become rich in Forex? - page 6

uncle gober:
forex is the biggest earning opportunity.you can become rich with forex but you need good trading skill in forex for make profit.forex is a unlimited earning way where we can earn money quickly any time.

of course, forex is a business that has a lot of risks but also has a lot of opportunities. To be able to get a lot of forex opportunities, then we have much to learn and practice trading. With a demo account, we can learn and practice trading.

therefore we have to use a demo account so we could seriously benefit from a demo account. and the demo account should also train our trading discipline and try to use good risk management. So that when we go on a real account then it would appear habits

I think Forex is an easy business and you can earn good money only if you have good knowledge. In your case I think you have minimum knowledge about forex so learn about Forex more and earn good money.

i think we find the great stategy . after that keep plan and earn money and you increase capital . at once day you willl see you rich

If you already possess a great strategy then you just need the discipline to be successful in forex trading. discipline is very important because with the discipline so that we have a great strategy is able to generate a profit

be rich in the forex trader's dream, but the fact is not easy for us to be rich in forex without having the skills and psychological well because forex trading has a lot of risk, the risk that we need to continue to improve the ability of a good trading

This dream can be a reality when a trader worked for this . He will not only get his targets he feel happy with forex. To be rich in one jump is not possible first make your self able to face forex market, Then forex will make you rich you may get more than your expectations.

To become rich you need knowledge and experience. Knowledge you can get through various source available online while experience you can gain through practicing trade with Demo account. Another important question is regarding the broker selection. I have started trading around 5 years ago but I have earned in real terms through my current Broker.

To be rich in forex then we need to continue to learn and practice trading well, so that will allow us to trade with the maximum. therefore, I am always using demo accounts and demo contest to improve trading skills well, by being a skill that increases it will allow us to increase the trading results

gaban:
To be rich in forex then we need to continue to learn and practice trading well, so that will allow us to trade with the maximum. therefore, I am always using demo accounts and demo contest to improve trading skills well, by being a skill that increases it will allow us to increase the trading results

You are right, learning in forex market never ends. A trader needs to learn constantly in order to keep himself profitable on daily basis. Its a daily war against the market which every trader has to fight.

Reason: