Scalping video journals with a semiautomatic technic - page 5

forex scalping 27 10 2009 Frankfurt open

Hello,

When price is touching the pivot point in Frankfurt open after a long move (Usually)a reversal is happening.

Better safe than sorry I insert OCO traps in both directions.

See the rest in the video.

Thank you

B

[YOUTUBE]dqcu-XFs3NI[/YOUTUBE]

YouTube - forex scalping trading 27 10 2009 frankfurt open

Hello,

Today in Frankfurt hapened the same thing as yesterday.

Guess what happened? Watch it in the video.

Thank you

B

[YOUTUBE]EDkcxT7Y95M[/YOUTUBE]

YouTube - forex scalping trading 28 10 2009

Hello,

London open gave us a nice 00 battle after a false triangle breakout.

It didnt procced under the 00 but we have locked some nice profit.

Have a nice weekend.

B

[YOUTUBE]vbitgC9JP6g[/YOUTUBE]

YouTube - London open 30 10 2009 forex scalping trading

forex scalping 3 11 2009 Frankfurt open

Hello,

A few minutes before Frankfurt open a nice consolidation happened in the middle of a zero zero battle.

I have placed my OCO traps up and below and Voila.Stress free with semiautomatic handling.

Thank you

B

[YOUTUBE]ug7o9hH4dCw[/YOUTUBE]

YouTube - forex scalping trading 3 11 2009

Hello,

For those wondering about the trading journals:

"A new mastermind group has formed as an experiment with Northern lights students and graduates.

"Lets make money Club" or " FX Black Hat "

The prerequisite is to be a Northern lights student at least. Because in the club we practice what the students learn during the private tutorials with very large live accounts.

The inner circle consists of traders with capitals from 10.000-1.400.000 $

A Mechanical Engineer from Greece

A Doctor from Israel

A Banker from Austria

A Doctor of Chemistry from Greece

The traders interact ,communicate news, styles, strategies known to few people,experiment and live trade.

Soon this will be a 24 hour live area since selected traders from other continents will join.

A live bank feed compliments the room with live announcements for News Traders. Members moderate by turn and take the experience of the live bank feed. In addition heads up is offered

in session opens ,candle completion, competition system alarms and much more hash hash type of things.

The outer circle consists from silent listeners, learning Northern Lights strategies or graduates with small accounts."

So we are together in the trading broom from early in the morning and we share live signials remarks etc.

No time for recording videos and posting them in youtube etc.

I had this same idea about 4 months ago.

I am also a scalper, But I do not use Northern Lights. Pretty charts Though.

So the business most be doing well. Congrats

Hello,

I haven't post for a long time in the trading journals.

But today is a special day.Why ?

Because one from the people I have trained reached to the following point:

He is from Austria and he is in the banking industry.

His English is not his strength, but discipline and persistence is.

This is a part from the discussion in the inner circle of the students.

[22/3/2010 11:44:25 πμ] M.........e says: do you remamber we beginn i the end of jänner combination with colochange!

[22/3/2010 11:45:03 πμ] Basil-kodikos says: are you still writing down how many in profit how many in red ?

[22/3/2010 11:45:48 πμ] M..............e says: I HAVE NO DAY WITH LOSS

[22/3/2010 11:46:02 πμ] Basil-kodikos says: (handshake)

[22/3/2010 11:46:05 πμ] M..............e says: But i have Day i am not Trading

I feel nice because I have done my part.

Cheers

B

forex scalping London open

We are in the London open 22 7 2015It is a big day for audusd and from the insider information section we know that it is bullish.Our main forex scalping software chart gave bullish signal and we entered in the retracementWe took the first scalping target in +10 pips entry in 0,7408We continue with the last part trailingThird part was closed in breakeven +2Same scalping trade in pound after the news I took the photo in the hit of first scalping target entry in 1,5822 . Third part stopped in the breakeven.We are near the new York open and eurjpy moves offering a forex scalping opportunity, we have closed the scalping target in +10 pips entry in and continue trailing.

London open forex scalping

Goodmorning all,Yesterday I had lost the trading day due to appointments and we had a very nice signals in gbpusd and in gbpjpy.Took a small trade in gbpjpy today but it closed in breakeven because an opposite signal appeared.London is open and we took the first scalp in eurjpy.First two parts of the order was hit in +10 and the rest is trailingThe entries are manual and the handling is automatic from ninjatrader.Trailing eurjpy +2850 pips target achieved, I will close the order in the 50 area. The above method can be used with one chart only per pair outside news announcements.The chart is not a time based chart.Settings,templates,work spaces are delivered in the one to one arranged meeting.I believe that this must be the simplest method to make consistent money in the forex market.

The entries do not repaint

It is delivered personally orally one to one through teamviewer, skype and is licensed through ninjatrader life time.Trading room setup is included to ensure that you will not build on sand jeopardizing live money.If you have any questions you can send me a personal message.Have a nice weekendBasil

High probability setups

With Northern Lights Smoothed we have the ability to catch high probabilty setups in London open and in high volatility pairs with low spread.I am pasting the dialogue from our inner trading room and the live signal we gave for gbpusd[10:40:14] Basil-kodikos says: possible short scalp in gbpusd[10:40:47] Basil-kodikos says: with the new NL smoothed charts[10:52:42] Basil-kodikos says: Signals don't repaint in the new method, you need only one chart to monitor[10:56:51] Basil-kodikos says: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forexrainbow.com/images/87732787542354298339.pngfirst target 10 pips for two parts achieved now we are trailing the third part[10:58:54] Basil-kodikos says: Entry of the third part and spread are covered[11:00:27] Basil-kodikos says: third part closed +2[11:00:45] Basil-kodikos says: waiting for new signal now

Reason: