Trading in microtimeframes - page 6

The platform is ninjatrader

Observe the signals that don't repaint in the London and New York open.

The London open is expressed after the red box in the blue daily box is formed.

The entries are custom-proprietary limit orders and the handling of the order automatic by ninjatrader.Targeting the first high probability 10 pips and then trail.

Trading only one main chart, outside the news.

It is the simplest way to be consistent profitable.

Test Link from http://forexraiders.com/blog

London open forex scalping

Goodmorning all,

Yesterday I had lost the trading day due to appointments and we had a very nice signals in gbpusd and in gbpjpy.

Took a small trade in gbpjpy today but it closed in breakeven because an opposite signal appeared.

London is open and we took the first scalp in eurjpy.First two parts of the order was hit in +10 and the rest is trailing

The entries are manual and the handling is automatic from ninjatrader.

Trailing eurjpy +28

50 pips target achieved, I will close the order in the 50 area.

The above method can be used with one chart only per pair outside news announcements.

The chart is not a time based chart.Settings,templates,work spaces are delivered in the one to one arranged meeting.

I believe that this must be the simplest method to make consistent money in the forex market.

The entries do not repaint

It is delivered personally orally one to one through teamviewer, skype and is licensed through ninjatrader life time.

Trading room setup is included to ensure that you will not build on sand jeopardizing live money.

If you have any questions you can send me a personal message.

Have a nice weekend

Basil

Files:

Isn't micro time frames all about noise?

morro:
Isn't micro time frames all about noise?

It is (nothing but) noise

nbtrading:
It is (nothing but) noise

Haha, that's right.

arigoldman:
Haha, that's right.

Waiting for charts that will work in nanoseconds (and waiting for "proofs" how wonderful that will be to trade) . Of course, all using a simple home PC and being a couple of thousand kilometers from the broker

Hello this 2015 version not in seconds.

Ii is a smoothed special type of tick chart

Only one chart to trade no repaint in signal.

It may look something like a 60 minute chart but it is different

The broker is ecn from the ninjatrader list not mt4 broker.

Have nice trades mates.

High probability setups 27 7 2015

High probability setupsWith Northern Lights Smoothed we have the ability to catch high probabilty setups in London open and in high volatility pairs with low spread.I am pasting the dialogue from our inner trading room and the live signal we gave for gbpusd[10:40:14] Basil-kodikos says: possible short scalp in gbpusd[10:40:47] Basil-kodikos says: with the new NL smoothed charts[10:52:42] Basil-kodikos says: Signals don't repaint in the new method, you need only one chart to monitor[10:56:51] Basil-kodikos says:

http://www.forexrainbow.com/images/87732787542354298339.png

first target 10 pips for two parts achieved now we are trailing the third part[10:58:54] Basil-kodikos says: Entry of the third part and spread are covered[11:00:27] Basil-kodikos says: third part closed +2[11:00:45] Basil-kodikos says: waiting for new signal now

GOM data ?

forex scalping Frankfurt ,London open till pound news 28 7 2015

forex scalping Frankfurt ,London open till pound newsGood morning everyone,Today I have recorded in video all the morning European session since Frankfurt opening and the first forex scalping signal in GBPUSD till 10 min before the gbpusd news were I have closed all orders.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Dcx37gH3wGoodmorning everyone ,possible short trade in gbpusd[09:21:34] Basil-kodikos says:

[09:49:57] Basil-kodikos says: limit order to sell eurjpy in 136.74[09:50:31] Basil-kodikos says: 11 minutes to London open[09:51:11] Basil-kodikos says: first 10 pips in gbpusd closed[09:51:19] Basil-kodikos says: eurjpy order filled[09:53:18] Basil-kodikos says: gbpusd is trailing now[09:58:15] Basil-kodikos says: target filled in eurjpy eurjpy trails now[10:00:09] Basil-kodikos says: London open[10:03:54] Basil-kodikos says: eurjpy trailing closed nice scalping profit[10:10:51] Basil-kodikos says: gbpjpy gave signal in 193,20 limit order short in 192,37[10:26:29] Basil-kodikos says: news in gbpusd 11.30[10:36:06] Basil-kodikos says: gbpjpy 6 pips from limit order

[10:55:40] Basil-kodikos says: cancelled the gbpjpy because it moved far away and we are approaching news time for pound[10:56:05] Basil-kodikos says: gbpusd still trails the morning forex scalp +32 for now[10:56:56] Basil-kodikos says: eurjpy formed a triangle 7 pips distance from limit order[10:58:06] Basil-kodikos says: increased the size of eurjpy order since I cancelled gbpjpy limit order[10:59:37] Basil-kodikos says: one hour after Londo o0pen 30 minutes to gbpusd news closing all orders in 15 minutes[11:01:32] Basil-kodikos says: +41 the trailing for pound now[11:16:33] Basil-kodikos says:http://www.forexrainbow.com/images/37000542299266914366.png[11:16:44] Basil-kodikos says:http://www.forexrainbow.com/images/25349647173895586967.png[11:19:03] Basil-kodikos says: closing +41 pips
My skype username is basil.kodikos in case you want to ask something about the setup.
Reason: