CatFx50

1. CatFx50 Trading System - the main thread
  2. Observations of the Nina method - the thread 
  3. Nina's Levels thread 
  4. Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - the thread

CatFx50
CatFx50
  • www.mql5.com
Hi! UPDATE 30-09-06: Let's see if with the document attached we avoid the same questions each time a new viewer pops up...

Gert Jakobus Visser:

Hi all,

I've been trading a live account for just about 4 weeks now and managed to tripple my account. I started with a $100 account at FXDD and my account balance is now $312.65 with a Floating P/L of -$48.50. This does not bother me much, because I'm sure the EURUSD will go down on Monday.

I'm using Bollinger Bands and the RSI Indicator. I've also added some of the strategies found here in this forum.

A special thank you to everybody contributing to this forum. Some of these strategies are very good and I'm confinced that I will be able to be even more successfull.

You can follow my trading at <Removed>

Let me know if you are interrested in my strategy.

me Also I use only 3 indicators. To many is not good. I use Fractals, alligator and awesome oscillator with similar results. Before I used more indicators and was a disaster.

Thunderxp:

Congratulation! Great results so far.

Thank you for posting this system. I'll keep an eye on this thread and your blog and will try this system tomorrow. 20 pips a day is a possible goal. Are you using 0.1 lots?

I also want to earn 20 to 30 pips per day. I think it's good for profit

hao nguyen xuan:

I also want to earn 20 to 30 pips per day. I think it's good for profit

Did anyone convert it to EA here please?

Thank you for posting this system

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Gert Jakobus Visser :

First of all, I am not a Forex guru. In fact, I have been trading for only 1 year now. The strategy I use is a combination of Bollinger Bands and the RSI indicator. Not my own system, I got it from a forex forum. I also recently added the Stoch.

Here is how I trade:

Open a M15 EURUSD Chart. Add 3 Bollinger Bands:

• Period 50, Deviations 2 - Red
  • Period 50, Deviations 3 - Yellow
  • Perion 50, Deviations 4 - OrangeAlso add the RSI with Period 3.

Good evening,

I just read your strategy. I have small difficulties on the following interpretation:

apply to: 4 (did you mean `` low ''?

Gert Jakobus Visser:

Hi all,

I've been trading a live account for just about 4 weeks now and managed to tripple my account. I started with a $100 account at FXDD and my account balance is now $312.65 with a Floating P/L of -$48.50. This does not bother me much, because I'm sure the EURUSD will go down on Monday.

I'm using Bollinger Bands and the RSI Indicator. I've also added some of the strategies found here in this forum.

A special thank you to everybody contributing to this forum. Some of these strategies are very good and I'm confinced that I will be able to be even more successfull.

You can follow my trading at <Removed>

Let me know if you are interrested in my strategy.

I would be interested what MM do you use? It seems that if you trippled your account in such a small time period, either you are doing a huge number of trades or you risk too much for position. 

Gert Jakobus Visser #:

I've started with 0.01 on micro account. My lots is a percentage of my account balance. I'm currently on 0.06 lots.

I've made a slight adjustment to my strategy in order to limit the DD. I've changed the RSI to 3 with a MA of 6 overlapping the RSI. I have also added the Stoch Indicator. Only trade when RSI cross the MA. Works even better! When the Bollinger Band is crossed and the candle returns, together with the RSI crossing the MA and the Stoch cross, you have yourselve a very powerful trade!

Account Balance: $390.39

Floating P/L: $0.00

Equity: $390.39

What about there… why you wouldn’t buy there? 
Reason: