CatFx50

1. CatFx50 Trading System - the main thread
  2. Observations of the Nina method - the thread 
  3. Nina's Levels thread 
  4. Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - the thread

CatFx50
CatFx50
  • www.mql5.com
Hi! UPDATE 30-09-06: Let's see if with the document attached we avoid the same questions each time a new viewer pops up...
luckypiglive
luckypiglive  
Gert Jakobus Visser:

Hi all,

I've been trading a live account for just about 4 weeks now and managed to tripple my account. I started with a $100 account at FXDD and my account balance is now $312.65 with a Floating P/L of -$48.50. This does not bother me much, because I'm sure the EURUSD will go down on Monday.

I'm using Bollinger Bands and the RSI Indicator. I've also added some of the strategies found here in this forum.

A special thank you to everybody contributing to this forum. Some of these strategies are very good and I'm confinced that I will be able to be even more successfull.

You can follow my trading at <Removed>

Let me know if you are interrested in my strategy.

me Also I use only 3 indicators. To many is not good. I use Fractals, alligator and awesome oscillator with similar results. Before I used more indicators and was a disaster.
hao nguyen xuan
hao nguyen xuan  
Thunderxp:

Congratulation! Great results so far.

Thank you for posting this system. I'll keep an eye on this thread and your blog and will try this system tomorrow. 20 pips a day is a possible goal. Are you using 0.1 lots?

I also want to earn 20 to 30 pips per day. I think it's good for profit

Nguyen Phuong Hoang
Nguyen Phuong Hoang  
hao nguyen xuan:

I also want to earn 20 to 30 pips per day. I think it's good for profit

Did anyone convert it to EA here please?

Havva Rahimian
Havva Rahimian  
Thank you for posting this system
Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".