Powerful Strategy-300% Profit in 4 weeks! - page 8

sitestuff:
Hi all, I've been trading a live account for just about 4 weeks now and managed to tripple my account. I started with a $100 account at FXDD and my account balance is now $312.65 with a Floating P/L of -$48.50. This does not bother me much, because I'm sure the EURUSD will go down on Monday. I'm using Bollinger Bands and the RSI Indicator. I've also added some of the strategies found here in this forum. A special thank you to everybody contributing to this forum. Some of these strategies are very good and I'm confinced that I will be able to be even more successfull. You can follow my trading at Live Forex Trading Let me know if you are interrested in my strategy.

To sitestuff

I am interested. What lot do you use?

TOYIN:
To sitestuff I am interested. What lot do you use?

Hi Toyin,

I'm using 0.01 - 0.02 lots to every $100 account balance on a micro account. I use to trade the M15 charts, which has given me a lot of signals on a daily basis, but I also found that some of the signals are false due to the short time period. I'm now trading only H1 charts with great success.

Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Good luck

rivet:
Hi there, I'm really impressed with your whole approach. I'm in for the ride and experimenting with it myself. Thanks for the template-excellent. The most powerful thing of your goal is making it public. We will be watching you and encouraging you and keeping you accountable to your goal and strategy. The way I see it without accountability it is so easy to step out of ya strategy and make stupid choices. Thanks for being brave. Keep it up. Again ... thanksTrevor

Thanks Trevor,

One of the reasons for me going public is to encourage me. My strategy is very simple and achievable if you stick to the rules.

Thanks for following me. I hope not to dissapoint you guys.

sitestuff:
Thanks Trevor, One of the reasons for me going public is to encourage me. My strategy is very simple and achievable if you stick to the rules. Thanks for following me. I hope not to dissapoint you guys.

Nice to see someone hanging it all out there, wish you the best, will be checking back.

hey i think u r a bit conservative. just put some values in this this sheet.

Files:

Thanks for your contribution, I have noticed you said something about you had tweaked your system, can you please give an update so we know your current system? - can you post a template and a describtion on how you do?

davdkh:
Thanks for your contribution, I have noticed you said something about you had tweaked your system, can you please give an update so we know your current system? - can you post a template and a describtion on how you do?

I will do that within the next day.

As per request by one of this forum's readers I have setup my strategy at Rentasignal | Rent a Signal

If you wish you can can subscribe to my signals for free by signing up for an account at Rentasignal | Rent a Signal, wich is also free.

Basicaly you'll attach an EA to your MT4 chart, subscribe to my signals, and the EA will trade my signals on your account.

For more information visit Rentasignal | Rent a Signal

If you decide to use my signals please try on demo for at least a month to get comfartable with my trading style.

Hi sitestuff,

what is your name at this site?,so that I can subscribe.

Thanks for your information.

sitestuff:
As per request by one of this forum's readers I have setup my strategy at Rentasignal | Rent a Signal If you wish you can can subscribe to my signals for free by signing up for an account at Rentasignal | Rent a Signal, wich is also free. Basicaly you'll attach an EA to your MT4 chart, subscribe to my signals, and the EA will trade my signals on your account. For more information visit Rentasignal | Rent a Signal If you decide to use my signals please try on demo for at least a month to get comfartable with my trading style.
Reason: