Powerful Strategy-300% Profit in 4 weeks! - page 9

My service will be available for subscription after I have send at least one order to rent-a-signal. I will post here when I'm available for subscription.

Got news just now that it takes 1 week to be approved, so it looks like you will have to wait a bit longer...

hi Sitestuff,

is that true you turn $100 into $90000 in one year ?

fxtrendline:
hi Sitestuff, is that true you turn $100 into $90000 in one year ?

Busy working on it...

The bad news is that I've lost a lot of trades and my account balance now is $26.69.

The good news is that I've learned a lot about my strategy and the way I trade. My trading experience these last 7 weeks has almost beed like mosts EA's. One month performing extremely well and the next month your account gets blown.

These last week or so I've been trying to fine tune my strategy and with every lost I could learn something new about the do's and dont's.

I have also come to the conclusion to turn $100 into $90,000 take more than just courage and endurance. It's something I still have to learn.

For the next week or two I'm back to a demo account trying to fine tune my style and when I'm ready I'm going live again. I will stick to my indicators, it's just to find the best entry points that is important. When to know not to trade and when to trade.

My next mission will be more realistic. I will start new post when I'm ready to go live again.

For now thank you all for following me. Sorry to have disapointed you guys, next time better luck!

hi, am new to the forex market, i made some tech analysis but the fundamental release. how can i trade without being affected by the fundamental news releases. thanks

Thanks,

I am constantly researching new systems to compare, and as we all know, never say never, the more powerful software we are seeing develop will certainly increase our earnings as more advanced strategies are found.

Success to all,

FREEDOMFOREX:
Thanks,I am constantly researching new systems to compare, and as we all know, never say never, the more powerful software we are seeing develop will certainly increase our earnings as more advanced strategies are found. Success to all,

Talking about software, what is the best performing EA available to us everyday traders?

I've tested many, but it's not so easy to find one that is profitable in pretty much all market conditions. The best one I'e personally come across is Gomega Xray. I've been testing the previous version thereof - Gomega Trader Fx - and I've had excellent results. I'm definitely thinking of upgrading. Does anyone have an opinion about this ea? I'd love to hear some feedback.

By the way, if you click on my profile you can go to the Gomega Xray review I have written.

FREEDOMFOREX:
Thanks,I am constantly researching new systems to compare, and as we all know, never say never, the more powerful software we are seeing develop will certainly increase our earnings as more advanced strategies are found. Success to all,

Do you mean you are comparing your system with other systems?

If so what kind of system/strategy are you using?

My Rent-a-Signal ID has been approved and you can now follow my trading by going to Sitestuff | Rent a Signal

I have slightly adjusted my strategy, but you should pick it up as we go along.

Instruction on how to use Rent-a-Signal is available at the site.

My one signal, Sitestuff, is available for free untill end April 2009. After that if you would like to continue trading with me you can subscribe to my other signal, TradeUltimatum, at TradeUltimatum | Rent a Signal for $29/month.

This is an automated trading system and you do not have to trade manually. Visit the following link for more: RentaSignal Service Website: How to use RAS - Forex Trading

Has anybody used this strategy in real account? How is it?

Reason: