Powerful Strategy-300% Profit in 4 weeks! - page 7

the trade offered me 25 pips but did not take them see what happens

I picked up 50 pips for the day so far trading GBPUSD and EURUSD.

Attached is the GBPUSD trade I took. All H1 chart, working very well for me. Candle broke through Bollinger Band, RSI dropped below 80 and crosses the SMA and the Stock crossed. This is what I call an "Ultimate Cross".

Files:
GBPUSD.gif  23 kb

RED ALERT you are braking your rules. 20 pips a day.

nasir.khan:

What am I breaking?

nasir.khan:

Oh, I see, you mean only 20 pips per day!

Yeah, I know, but if the opportunity presents itself it's very hard to resist. I know I should not, but it difficult to not trade if all falls in place...

Good Luck Man I Am With You For Your Journey.

I Will Be Really Glad To See Someone Making Money Consistently.

That Will Also Help My Confidence In Forex To.

Good Luck Man I Am With You For Your Journey.

I Will Be Really Glad To See Someone Making Money Consistently.

That Will Also Help My Confidence In Forex To.

are u behind you target. what's your balance now.

nasir.khan:
are u behind you target. what's your balance now.

I have restructured my business plan after one or two big losses. I'm actually 2 weeks ahead of my target with an account balance of $144.45. Keeping in mind I started Monday with and account balance of $75. You could say I almost doubled my account within a week I supose, but I had some luck when I picked up a nice run the other day and pocketed $25.

I've attached a partion of my business plan.

Files:

Hi there, I'm really impressed with your whole approach. I'm in for the ride and experimenting with it myself. Thanks for the template-excellent. The most powerful thing of your goal is making it public. We will be watching you and encouraging you and keeping you accountable to your goal and strategy. The way I see it without accountability it is so easy to step out of ya strategy and make stupid choices. Thanks for being brave. Keep it up. Again ... thanks

Trevor

Reason: