PANTHERea.....100% win ratio - page 4

Hi

You say it is trading only a few times a month, but it uses 5 min charts?

Is that correct?

Thanks, Heiko

forexflash:
Ok guys, this is the end of my forex path......It took me 5 years to make this(coding lasted for few days), but themethod itself was developed for years. Bassicaly I took all of my knowledge,mixed it, coded it, optimize it........and done that for last 3 years.This ea is something with the highest win percentage that I seen ever.It even surprized me.....yes, it trades only few times a month 1-5 trades,but the win ratio is more than 90%. You will rarely see this ea lose ever.EA incorporates everything that matters for the trader to be sucesfull....support-resistance, round numbers, momentum, volume, more than houndredMAs, and combination of two indicators(2xlaguere and 4xmacd...non lagging)and dont forget the main component for this ea...PRICE ACTION!Guys, dont be a quiters, everybody can do this, you just need to be devotedto forex 100%. Im posting here the codes so everybody can test this EA,and tell me that the more than 90& trades can be profitable.Again, yes, this ea trades a few times a month, but try to use calculator,and tell me how much money can you made with some 50 trades a year!???...the answer...a lot if you use proper money managment.WORKS ONLY ON EURUSD, 5MIN TFit can be edited for any other pair but this preset is for eurusd. FILES: your MT4\templates\....................pantherquant.tplyour MT4\experts\.......................PantherEA ver3.0.ex4.your MT4\experts\indicators\.........EMA Crossover Signal.ex4................................................Laguerre.ex4................................................Slope Direction Line.ex4 ps. it is coded for 5nums brokers....etc 1.45432(im fxpro user)...and yes, it has no external vasriables cos I dont want people to edit anything in it,the ea is optimized the best possible way!!! It will trade 1 lot(security reasons)Enjoy guys, Im sure I will.

can yr panther work on IBfx eur/USD for 1M? I had tried FAPS on IBFx but it only good for short period , after that I lost trade.Thank You

why do we need to "implement" the EA on mt4 cant we just buy and sell manually watching the signals.

just like this

Files:
usdjpy_1h.gif  19 kb

and if this system trades on these signals you dont need 5 years to "make" it.

Do you know what setting are set for MA_Crossover_Signal?

Thank you.

Stan

hi Nasr,

This looks real interesting. Could you give us the exact rules you use to trade this? I see the concurrent crossings, but I need know any other specification for it as I see later in chart-picture some possibility for said crossing also, so is it "other crosses in same direction within certain time period occurs" ???

Have you thought to code an EA for entirely auto trading?

Please go on further for us re: this method.

Thanks so much Nasr.

Truly,

Jerry

nasir.khan:
and if this system trades on these signals you dont need 5 years to "make" it.

Nasr,

I tried to get up your indicators, but the 4PMA has only pitchforks and the MA_Crossover has only up-'n-down arrows on the chart. What do I do now?

Do you trade with this method Nasr?

If so, please further elucidate because I'm having difficulties getting these up properly and flying. Maybe go again attach fully set-up indicators, sure would appreciate.

jerry

forexflash:
Ok guys, this is the end of my forex path......It took me 5 years to make this(coding lasted for few days), but themethod itself was developed for years. Bassicaly I took all of my knowledge,mixed it, coded it, optimize it........and done that for last 3 years.This ea is something with the highest win percentage that I seen ever.It even surprized me.....yes, it trades only few times a month 1-5 trades,but the win ratio is more than 90%. You will rarely see this ea lose ever.EA incorporates everything that matters for the trader to be sucesfull....support-resistance, round numbers, momentum, volume, more than houndredMAs, and combination of two indicators(2xlaguere and 4xmacd...non lagging)and dont forget the main component for this ea...PRICE ACTION!Guys, dont be a quiters, everybody can do this, you just need to be devotedto forex 100%. Im posting here the codes so everybody can test this EA,and tell me that the more than 90& trades can be profitable.Again, yes, this ea trades a few times a month, but try to use calculator,and tell me how much money can you made with some 50 trades a year!???...the answer...a lot if you use proper money managment. WORKS ONLY ON EURUSD, 5MIN TFit can be edited for any other pair but this preset is for eurusd. FILES: your MT4\templates\....................pantherquant.tplyour MT4\experts\.......................PantherEA ver3.0.ex4.your MT4\experts\indicators\.........EMA Crossover Signal.ex4................................................Laguerre.ex4................................................Slope Direction Line.ex4 ps. it is coded for 5nums brokers....etc 1.45432(im fxpro user)...and yes, it has no external vasriables cos I dont want people to edit anything in it,the ea is optimized the best possible way!!! It will trade 1 lot(security reasons) Enjoy guys, Im sure I will.

hello

i don't find all the EA files in the attached zip file. please explain what do i have to do

thanks

elis58:
hello i don't find all the EA files in the attached zip file. please explain what do i have to do thanks

Same happened for me, hope someone will post working EA.

jb

Reason: