Some one help me, I am new and losing money - page 7

Yeah, very wise words. Well I would like to know, in your opinion, which the next step to follow. AS for me I think to find a very good learning course and start reading some basics before choosing a broker or even opening a live account

jamal_hamid:
Dear comuunity users, I am new in this trading but any thing i m getting, i m losing, is there a way to show me how should i go ahead in this trading. regards, Jam

hellow for the newbies please get intouch with me i will show you how to do it plus good indicators

contact me throu alexkamwala314@gmail.com

there are many ways learning on this market but the most important for me, at the same time my learning way, is trading on a demo platform besides reading about the market

I am very sorry about that. If I were you, I'll keep reducing my trading size as long as I?m losing. Learn to cut your losses short. Many traders don't do that, the reason they lose money. Please don't take losses personally, else you can?t trade.

Very often, beginners lose money. You well know the theory? I read a lot of information on the internet to start trading on demo accounts. I want to go on a real account. I know that many traders use . I am tested one of these services on demo account. I think it is much more profitable to trade with them. Especially for a beginner) Good luck! Work out trading on demo accounts.

Reason: