Free Trading Signals - page 5

Friends, Eur/Usd has behaved a little strange today compared to other related currencies and i need to get a little cautious here. Since i cannot monitor this trade during asian session, i recommend to put your stop to breakeven now. In case we get stopped out, let' s see where we stand tommorrow at the beginning of the european session and go from there.

Current price: 1.2508

Market: EUR/USD

Current Price: 1.2500

Direction: SHORT

Order Type: MARKET

Price:

Stop Loss: 1.2750

Profit Target: 1.2000

Instructions: The given SL is the maximum loss recommended and the given TP the maximum profit target recommended. Please manage this trade as well as all future trades according to your own parameters.

Current Price: 1.2750

Direction: SHORT

Price:

Stop Loss: 1.2950

Profit Target: 1.2000

Instructions: Please dont get distracted by that move, it is just a short term blip. It is unsustainable and will reverse and hit our target. Use 1.5 lots for that trade. Please stay disciplined.

The given SL is the maximum loss recommended and the given TP the maximum profit recommended. Please manage this trade as well as all future trades according to your own parameters.

Over the weekend we have the G-20 show. So there is the potential for some opening funnies. You can either exit over the weekend and reenter after the opening on Sunday or remove your stoploss. I have removed my stoploss over the weekend.

Friends, you might want to consider reducing some risk at this point.

On my blog i have uploaded a chart image to show you why i said to reduce some risk at this point. A break of this formation will likely lift prices to 1.3000 at least and possibly the 1.3300 area. Although this is a decent potential opportunity i will not issue a trade alert as the intermediate and long term trend are still pointing down. Please trade at your own risk.

The home of the pips

Looking at the consolidation period of the past 3 weeks and as well as current price action, there is a decent likelyhood that EUR/USD has indeed bottomed for now and is ready for a larger correction. This is still a countertrend trade by all means and thus there is an increased risk. But considering all facts, the high potential reward could justify this trade if one wants to catch a potential new intermediate trend at an early stage and is willing to accept the higher albeit calculated risk associated with it. So for those who fit that category, i will issue the following trade alert.

Current Price: 1.2550

Direction: LONG

Price:

Stop Loss: 1.2300

Profit Target: 1.4600

Instructions: The given SL is the maximum loss recommended and the given TP the maximum profit recommended. Please manage this trade as well as all future trades according to your own parameters.

SirMcPip:
Looking at the consolidation period of the past 3 weeks and as well as current price action, there is a decent likelyhood that EUR/USD has indeed bottomed for now and is ready for a larger correction. This is still a countertrend trade by all means and thus there is an increased risk. But considering all facts, the high potential reward could justify this trade if one wants to catch a potential new intermediate trend at an early stage and is willing to accept the higher albeit calculated risk associated with it. So for those who fit that category, i will issue the following trade alert. Market: EUR/USDCurrent Price: 1.2550Direction: LONGOrder Type: MARKETPrice: Stop Loss: 1.2300Profit Target: 1.4600Instructions: The given SL is the maximum loss recommended and the given TP the maximum profit recommended. Please manage this trade as well as all future trades according to your own parameters.

Hello my friends

Eur/Usd is continuing to consolidate at increasingly higher levels and currently stabilizing around the important 1,3000 level where selling pressure seems to dry up considerably for the time being.

Please take partial profits at current market price at 1,3050 and lock in 500 pips profit per lot and adjust your maximum risk for your remaining lots to 1,2750.

Hello Friends

It is time to adjust the maximum risk for your remaining lots as well.

Current Price: 1,3360

Adjusted max. risk: 1,3050

Hello Friends

We are approaching first major daily fib resistance. Please lock in 1000 pips for each of the remaining lots and move your maximum risk to 1.3550. I personally have closed out my remaining lots just now at 1.3650 and will not enter any other positions for the next 4-5 weeks as i will be taking my annual time off from trading and not be monitoring any markets. I will post one more time for this year within a few days where i will also be talking about some of the questions some of you mailed me during the past few days.

Current price: 1.3680

Adjusted max. risk: 1.3550

Reason: