Free Trading Signals - page 3

thanks I'm following your alerts - and it's working fine! great with the rss-feed on your blog!!!

Thank your very much!!!

Nice thread SirMcPip and the rss-feed is wonderfull. Perhaps an additional feature like a trackrecord would be a nice addon for your website.

davdkh and LL1979,

thanks my friends...LL1979, i am not planning on getting into the signal service business, so everyone should keep their own track record .

SirMcPip:
Market: USD/CHF Current Price: 1.1610 Direction: SHORT Order Type: MARKET Price: Stop Loss: 1.1750 Profit Target: 1.1370 (adjusted from 1.1350) Instructions:

Friends, i have edited the original USD/CHF trade alert.

Please adjust the current target on our USD/CHF trade to 1.1370.

Current price is 1.1460.

welldone SirMcPip hope you adjusted your targets downwards since i am reading it had a wonderfull +/- 1.1250 low.

hell sirmc..

just wanted to say this is my 2nd day here...no seems to be using the chat room. i'm still waiting for ur sigal for the day.

I'll also like to learn from u. ao can this be done pls..

maryam:
hell sirmc.. just wanted to say this is my 2nd day here...no seems to be using the chat room. i'm still waiting for ur sigal for the day. I'll also like to learn from u. ao can this be done pls..

Hello Maryam

Those longer term trades that i post here are not that frequent. I cannot trade just for the sake of trading. I have to wait for the right conditions. So sometimes we might not have any trades for a few days.

Again, please keep in mind that i am neither in the signal service business nor in the teaching business and i have no intention of doing so. Thanks for understanding.

ok...got u 100% but perharps u do me d favour to lear from u...

lovely tots..

Market: EUR/USD

Current Price: 1.2850

Direction: SHORT

Order Type: LIMIT SELL

Price: 1.2900

Stop Loss: 1.3100

Profit Target: 1.2100

Instructions:

SirMcPip:
Market: EUR/USDCurrent Price: 1.2850Direction: SHORTOrder Type: LIMIT SELLPrice: 1.2900Stop Loss: 1.3100Profit Target: 1.2100Instructions:

Please cancel EUR/USD Limit Sell order for now.

Reason: